9 minutes ago, kris66 said:

So Tim and Kass fucked and since then they haven't spoken or hanged out. Talking about awkward (probably from Kass' side);)

I didn't see it. From what I read he sort of forced the issue...🥴

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

0130 Kassandra leaves. Where the fuck do you go at 0130 dressed up as she was? Oh, maybe Church. She confuses me anyway as she wears rings on the wedding finger on both hands. 

i don't know how she was dressed but girls that go out at 0130 are up to their ankles in mischief!

33 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I didn't see it. From what I read he sort of forced the issue...🥴

Yes she was clearly quite drunk and to me it seemed she did not want it but he kept going until she got horny. And as I could see with no condom whatsoever. I just did not like the way he kept pushing her until he got his way with her. By the way his fucking was not impressive to say it least.

And now she sneaked out dressed in high heels at 1.30 am.  Hmmmmm she might look innocent but I guess there's more to her than we know 😉

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Yes she was clearly quite drunk and to me it seemed she did not want it but he kept going until she got horny. And as I could see with no condom whatsoever. I just did not like the way he kept pushing her until he got his way with her. By the way his fucking was not impressive to say it least.

And now she sneaked out dressed in high heels at 1.30 am.  Hmmmmm she might look innocent but I guess there's more to her than we know 😉

By the sound of it, I'll be very surprised if they become a couples apt...😏

4 minutes ago, kris66 said:

i followed ilona and tim when they were in that ugly apartment they had and the guy is a total douche bag and i can see why him and ilona are no longer together.

5 hours ago, kris66 said:

So Tim and Kass fucked and since then they haven't spoken or hanged out. Talking about awkward (probably from Kass' side);)

so you haven't saw them together all day in the pool then 😁

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, maxfactor said:

If you're too dumb not to understand the joke...it's best not to embarase yourself.

It would seem it's you that has embarrassed themselves, obviously you are to dumb to understand sarcasm

ps: learn to spell DC

Mario Lopez Football GIF 

12 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

0130 Kassandra leaves. Where the fuck do you go at 0130 dressed up as she was? Oh, maybe Church. She confuses me anyway as she wears rings on the wedding finger on both hands. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

She went to work. If you know what i mean

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

so you haven't saw them together all day in the pool then 😁

They were not together all day in the pool. Nonsense. And in the evening they sat for 5 mins in the sofa they shagged in as two strangers - no eye contact and no talk whatsoever.

The candyman seems to be homeless.  No candy, no bed.  Perhaps too hot to be sleeping on the street, or under the stairs @ B-6.  It does seem that none of the present occupants of B-4 have any interest in him, and Daniel would be persona non grata @ B-5.,