B1 - General Topic 2022 #27 (July)

15 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I understand that she is very hard for everyone, the girl that everyone would like to have as a girlfriend, Esmi, you will not believe it but she is the same as the other girls, it is inconceivable but, she too is here to make money

There is nothing wrong with that, I would gladly re-subscribe to help her out

47 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi looks kinda sad tbh. I wounder if she regret what she did.

Maybe wen she meets Marlene we will get some reactions from what happened last night.

lol….you are overthinking it

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

God will reward you for this

lol….I want her to reward me 🤦‍♂️. The girl is amazing, although I don’t know her, she is young, beautiful, sexual….that’s how it’s supposed to be, now it’s the time to live life to the fullest and have fun 

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

I understand that she is very hard for everyone, the girl that everyone would like to have as a girlfriend, Esmi, you will not believe it but she is the same as the other girls, it is inconceivable but, she too is here to make money

i don't know what people expect out of these girls anymore, i mean they eat, sleep, and drink dick and they are all the same and if you think they go out all night just to drink and dance you need to rethink exactly what kind of girls these are lol.  esmi is just like marlene, and zabava and all the rest of the girls that go out and get their favorite meal of cocksuey.  they just keep it all off camera.  hell, even their friend got laid while she was there, that ought to tell you something lol.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i don't know what people expect out of these girls anymore, i mean they eat, sleep, and drink dick and they are all the same and if you think they go out all night just to drink and dance you need to rethink exactly what kind of girls these are lol.  esmi is just like marlene, and zabava and all the rest of the girls that go out and get their favorite meal of cocksuey.  they just keep it all off camera.  hell, even their friend got laid while she was there, that ought to tell you something lol.

Well said, they do exactly what every young person should be doing….good for them. As long as they have at the apartment what do I care what they do the rest of the time 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, joebirch said:

Well said, they do exactly what every young person should be doing….good for them. As long as they have at the apartment what do I care what they do the rest of the time 

you honestly think every young person should be doing what these girls are doing?  i don't, these girls are doing what they are doing because they follow the money trail of the rich and brainless.

1 hour ago, darkman said:

piece of woman, hip small tits, good blow, I would be sucking him all night. For me the most beautiful of rlf by far.

who would you be sucking all night?  this post came out of the blue with nothing to go on for any type of clarification.