Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #8

Pete1960

4 minutes ago, babylove said:

mutti ist zurück jetzt gibt es gleich fresschen für den schwerarbeiter und brokk er heist doch sasha du vollidiot

I know what Paul's real name is because I and many others have heard it MORE THAN ONCE when Leora was taking Czech classes online with Paul. Except someone weren't as careful as me and many others apparently...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Now that I was thinking about it, if you don't already know Paul's real name where did you get this thing from that in August he or all three are leaving? Isn't it that you (most likely) mistranslated an argument between Paul and Leora about maybe going on vacation with Eva?

Leora has been in Prague for three years so she shouldn't have any problems with her visa and Paul can always extend his visa (and seeing the equipment he got from Russia it seems strange to me that he now decides to leave, for nosense). I'm curious how you got this thing as some who can translate Russian to English have never heard of this thing.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, babylove said:

und schon wieder im bett was wollen die drei im urlaub sie haben doch jeden tag urlaub

RE:  they have every day holiday

That was the point I was trying to make about post RLC.  9 to 5 is going to suck.

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

That is one of her tools of the trade

Sad? Without it she wouldn't be on RLC and she certainly wouldn't have her fans. It's her greatest asset which she uses to her full advantage to gain top cam.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Anyway, it would be really curious how Leora will behave to read this post in which most of the comments insulted her and Paul for free. I wouldn't be surprised if she decided to go on one of her strikes as she did in the past for similar situations. Honestly, I hope Leora goes on strike. Maybe more than one calms down.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Anyway, it would be really curious how Leora will behave to read this post in which most of the comments insulted her and Paul for free. I wouldn't be surprised if she decided to go on one of her strikes as she did in the past for similar situations. Honestly, I hope Leora goes on strike. Maybe more than one calms down.

That would prove the point that we watch her for seeing her naked, posed for the camera, bating, fucking/sucking being eaten. That is how RLC is able to charge $45 a month to entice people to watch the peep shows 24/7.

Who'd waste $45 a month to watch a fully clothed woman who never exposed herself or bated,  muchless an unattractive one?

That isn't negative or insulting it's reality. Leora isn't offended she loves exposing herself, doing naughty things while being watched. Don't forget her family doesn't know what she does. If it was normal behavior to be proud of she'd let them know and she does not. Everyone I know family and friends has always known what I did for a living.  But not Leora.  Aside from Malia, Denis and Zena she had no one in to visit.  Even LB refused.

It is what it is.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

That would prove the point that we watch her for seeing her naked, posed for the camera, bating, fucking/sucking being eaten. That is how RLC is able to charge $45 a month to entice people to watch the peep shows 24/7.

Who'd waste $45 a month to watch a fully clothed woman who never exposed herself or bated,  muchless an unattractive one?

That isn't negative or insulting it's reality. Leora isn't offended she loves exposing herself, doing naughty things while being watched. Don't forget her family doesn't know what she does. If it was normal behavior to be proud of she'd let them know and she does not. Everyone I know family and friends has always known what I did for a living.  But not Leora.  Aside from Malia, Denis and Zena she had no one in to visit.  Even LB refused.

It is what it is.

Even Leora has her limits of tolerance, she's a human after all...And in the past she did not tolerate insults against Paul.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2