Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #8

Pete1960

10 minutes ago, babylove said:

die zwei superschlauen slipper und gag wiedersprechen mir nicht das die 3 im august gehen also habe ich recht

Or you just say bullshit and don't deserve answers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, babylove said:

the two super smart slippers and gag don't contradict me that the 3 are going in august, so I'm right

C.                 U.                  N.                   T.               !

I am contradicting you now…..OK !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Hallo jimbo mein freund ich war lange weg ich bin european von damals in den russischen wohnungen und danke fürd die fotze aber ich habe recht und du warst damals auch kein freund vom 

dem versager paul  trotdem gehen sie gott sei dank im august wie heist der film auf rlc die SCHLAMPE (Leora) und der VERSAGER (Faulenzer) 

• Sad 1

SIMPLY FUCKING AMAZING.!!! So much back and forth arguing and quite the long read that only pisses members off. I had included an earlier comment with 5 tasteful gifs but they were summarily deleted. My displeasure about this was that perhaps that I was being immature about it. Oh well, great forum to have freedom to speak your mind or opinion in favor of something or if you dislike something. Now I know what kind of participation and what energizes this site and fully realize now who the immature lot really are. So kids get back into the sandbox and go at it. I love watching from the sidelines now. Note - no gif added because mine will get deleted while others get to stay.

• Like 2