Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #8

Pete1960

1 minute ago, babylove said:

1.leora streikt nicht sie liebt das geld

2.die kommentare liest sie sowieso nicht leider

Agree   Even if she reads the comments (she has and I believe still does) we all ought to say what we think. Freedom of speech.  The right to freely speak is also the right to offend. No need to get PO'd. If someone makes a fool out of themselves let them it will be self evident.  No need for others that disagree to verbally go after them  like they are the popes of speech.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Brokk! said:

Even Leora has her limits of tolerance, she's a human after all...And in the past she did not tolerate insults against Paul.

She loves him and that would be a normal response.  Paul is what she wants so it's great with me.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Agree   Even if she reads the comments (she has and I believe still does) we all ought to say what we think. Freedom of speech.  The right to freely speak is also the right to offend. No need to get PO'd. If someone makes a fool out of themselves let them it will be self evident.  No need for others that disagree to verbally go after them  like they are the popes of speech.

So I would be free to insult your wife or all of your loved ones? After all it's freedom of expression ... I don't do it just because I'm smart enough to understand that such freedom is bullshit. Offending for free is not criticism but being an asshole at heart.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

She loves him and that would be a normal response.  Paul is what she wants so it's great with me.

Now this is one of the few comments you've posted that I'll agree with, just don't think I'm going to make this a habit

• Upvote 2