B1 - General Topic 2022 #28 (July)

4 hours ago, Fritzhonka said:

I’m a bit puzzled by this esmi love. She is drop dead gorgeous for sure but her bating isn’t natural, it is acting.

i have yet to see her bate because i am waiting to take out a subscription when piedpiper says it's worth it.

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

he is really hung up on esmi no doubt.

Me too. And I don’t care if she reads here or not and I don’t care if she throws a show or not….actually I do and I hope every show gets better and better. So that’s that, I am here for her, if she continues to be great I will continue to renew 🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Me too. And I don’t care if she reads here or not and I don’t care if she throws a show or not….actually I do and I hope every show gets better and better. So that’s that, I am here for her, if she continues to be great I will continue to renew 🤷‍♂️

as you should i guess

I believe that Esmi now Esmi does a show, but in her own way.

One example that I can give is Zara. She started doing bates only before taking a shower and users start to ask her to do on her bed and latter to her to show more. She changed her way of doing things.

Esmi on the other hand does what she already did. She knows that we like to watch her doing meditation so she does that in preparation for her bate.

We complained about her using the blanket to cover herself and last night she put it in the closet.

Esmi is doing the she enjoins but also trying to please us. She knows wen she want to do it and how to start, but wen she start doing it there is no script. Like the last week she showed us much more and she knew that we enjoined but last night she was moving so much that we barely saw her pussy and many moments we could have a great view  of her but she was facing the oposit direction of the cam.

Esmi's bates are just so erotic and sensual. She does it for HERSELF, and she does it without accessories but just her fingers !  The good old way !!  There is NO SHOW in her actions ! She wants to please herself, she does it and she gets her pleasure,  period ! 

Esmi, continue like that, you are really a "Goddess" in every way !!  

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Esmi's bates are just so erotic and sensual. She does it for HERSELF, and she does it without accessories but just her fingers !  The good old way !!  There is NO SHOW in her actions ! She wants to please herself, she does it and she gets her pleasure,  period ! 

Esmi, continue like that, you are really a "Goddess" in every way !!  

What I tried to say is that show or no show she does it because she wants it and the way she wants it, but she also knows what we like and that may give her courage to do it.