B5 General Topic 2022 #13 (July / August) Holly & Thor and Tereza & Timur

The attitude difference , actions , behavior and cameras adjustment between  the two sisters is incredible .. 4 months ago , anyone can think or remember where Zabava was , where Esmi was with their on cameras performances or presence .. And we have now a fully unpredictable busy Esmi days , doing yoga , studying , participating at other apartment gatherings , enjoying  the sea and sun of Barcelona , just a normal beautiful day by day young girl’s life and at the same time we have Zabava that clealry since she moved to the villa and even more when - I think under Esmi’s request - stopped seeing her sister , has changed so very much with little to none social life with the rest of the girls , usually tired and sleeping or with a mobile in hand trying for whatever she’s trying … A very strange change of facts and behaviors having occurred gradually in front of our eyes the last months ..

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, joebirch said:

They will be great together, even for a short time 

Thor and Samson would have been the “ Tesla and Elian “ in male form of 2022 like the two fantastic girls last year in B4 …

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The attitude difference , actions , behavior and canetss adjustment between  the two sisters is incredible .. 4 months ago , anyone can think where Zabava was , where Esmi was with their on cameras performances or presence .. And we have now a fully unpredictable bush Esmi days , doing yoga , studying , participating at other apartment gatherings , enjoying  the sea and sun of Barcelona , just a normal beautiful day by day young girl’s life and at the same time we have Zabava thst clealry since she moved to the villa and even more when - I think under Esmi’s request - stopped seeing her sister , has changed so very much with little to none social life with the rest of the girls , usually tired and sleeping or with a mobile in hand trying for whatever she’s trying … A very strange change of facts and behaviors having occurred gradually in front of our eyes the last months ..

To be fair, she was just like that when she was in B1.

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

He was on Ailey. Hugging ans placing his hand on her butt. And this afternoon he, Tim and Kass were on his bed an he was over Ailey.

Samson hunting  then…maybe the phonecalls of Loraine to Anthony and the short trip of all 4 of them ( Holly / Thor / Samson / Loraine ) made things clear of how it should be ..

Just now, thinga69 said:

To be fair, she was just like that when she was in B1.

She had a really sad time when the war was at its early stages , I think her and Tata were the two girls most affected ..Esmi’s appearance helped her , made her feel better , Esmi carried the worries and the anxiety and slowly Zabava started feeling better being more and more herself .. a girl who had sex on camera but has remained very “ quiet “ on cameras exposure whole her sister who when she entered had a total disinterest , passion or enjoyed this job , has become now the girl who simply pays her respect to all of her gradually growing fans , an indirect “ THANK YOU SO MUCH “ guys for making me feel nice , comfortable , for making me appreciate what I am paying to do , that is living in an apartment filled with cameras ..The differed of the sisters and the change is really unexplained to me .

Just now, thinga69 said:

Esmi's dare was to get with her moth a ice cube from Alana's chest. She did it very quickly and with disinterest.

We should have seen how it would have been towards Kristy or Marlene 😉

Let’s see how it would be with the guys as the g/g fakery isn’t working  in such a big company .. they should spice it up having the guys with the girls ..