B5 General Topic 2022 #13 (July / August) Holly & Thor and Tereza & Timur

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I hope Esmi remains the clever girl so as to understand that many will try to take advantage of her popularity , aka camera views , aka bonuses …

So you wouldn’t want to see Esmi get intimate 🙄🤦‍♂️😂….I pretty sure if some stop commenting on every single thing and express your opinions a lot more will be happening 

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't know what the dare was but Samson was kinda rude kissing Esmi. Just the lips touched. And Esmi wasn't happy about it.

If you look when thor told her who she had to kiss she was like no you not him.

3 minutes ago, joebirch said:

So you wouldn’t want to see Esmi get intimate 🙄🤦‍♂️😂….I pretty sure if some stop commenting on every single thing and express your opinions a lot more will be happening 

I'm not...

Plus I don't want to see Esmi dragged into shit shows...🙄

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, RonS said:

If you look when thor told her who she had to kiss she was like no you not him.

Re-watching looked like the dare was just to drink with each arms crossing but Samson forced a kiss, she was even saying ei,ei,ei tha is a way to say "no" or "calm down".

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not...

Me Neither she looks at time real uncomfortable  but i do see one thing she gets embarrassed.But not with the girl the girls really like Esmi but can you blame them.

• Upvote 1

The “ President “ and the “ Vice President “ sharing the same area once again after quite some time .. Add irresistible Esmi , everybody loves Holly , the Radiclone Mathilda , The Hunters , and the B7 newcomers , well , that’s an interesting night with only Lilith missing to be wild … Still , would have liked to have Tereza there …

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not...

🙄….you seem to have developed feeling for a person you don’t even know 🤦‍♂️. I think people should mind their own business, enjoy RLC for it is or move on, but interfering in peoples personal lives is messed up. Just my opinion 🤷‍♂️😂