B5 General Topic 2022 #13 (July / August) Holly & Thor and Tereza & Timur

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

Replay checked very carefully , watching whenever time allows but quite often as it is a really interesting apartment , I might begin speculation and conspiracies , but here are my thoughts ;

1) Tereza “ likes “Thor , both as a man with the looks and personality , the last 10 days , two weeks , I have seen her looking and staring him , as we know Thor is an excellent talker , I think he says things that Tereza likes . It doesn’t mean anything of course  , but in my opinion , it proves that there’s a really great chemistry amongst 4 of them with Timur being again the guy as we saw holding back ( of course why should he be different , he has an incredible woman like Tereza next to him , why should he wanting more ? There are still men able to control their hormones 😁😆

2 ) The things between Holly and Tereza , I hope there might be other members confirming that we never saw anything like what Tereza did with Holly while Hanna was the former female tenant with Aaron .I don’t think I am mistaken , but I believe that many times Hanna wanted more but both T&T never showed any interest , especially Hanna when she was horny or drunk , she would flirt incredibly  Tereza . I also think that there has never been a moment like this almost sharing a private moment on cameras like it was for some minutes between Holly and Thor who started fucking and I beloved Tereza had no problem also before Timur choosing privacy ( which obviously is the right call for his relationship but the unlucky call for all of us pervert viewers 😂🤣😝 ) .

3 ) Tereza seems more open during this stay , she looks less hesitant to participate in naughty things , another proof is that she’s ( also Timur ) like to share times in their apartment with other tenants from Barcelona . Of course , this was an eternal awakening day , some substances consumed and lots and lots and lots of alcohol , but hey , we saw many times much alcohol during the previous stay but never reached such privacy like the recent event .

The conclusion I get is that Timur is the only hesitant who actually “ respects “ the relationship , I don’t know if 2-3 more times such events happen again ( personally I consider that these two couples will stay for a very very long time ) that we won’t see more things happening .I might dint sound fair but I would LOVE to see Tereza getting fucked by Thor , i mean , Tereza riding Thor , pff , NO COMMENT 🤪😋😋

It is so rare that a couples apartment still manages to keep the auspice busy , yes , I wrote some days ago that Holly blowjobing Thor in an excellent way got zero reactions but the fact is that this “ spicy “ chefs try amongst all 4 of them and the fact that they do feel comfortable and they have a good friendship , could actually bring surprises on screen . Of course we should never ever forget that we also might get a repeat of Alexandra and Lucian / Bonny and Rama who were also great in the beginning till the really devastating cosharing and coliving in the same apartment without talking to one another when actually Bonny and Alexandra had some amazing lesbian moments .

Let’s see , personally , B5 is on fire and I can’t wait for more parties / events …Affer all , the places that should  happen ( the villas ) are “ dead “.

Hmm, I think we will see Holly & Tereza locked in a 69 with each other while Thor pegs Timur while watching the girls go for it

3 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Hmm, I think we will see Holly & Tereza locked in a 69 with each other while Thor pegs Timur while watching the girls go for it

I don’t think that both couples are into “ sharing “ as they aren’t “ open relationships “.. Of course it is also the “ RLC job “ factor , but personally , I believe Holly really wants this relationship to work for her and for Tereza and Timur , I will agree with the majority that Timur has eyes only for his girl and doesn’t care for others so , in case anything could happen , he would interfere .

There’s also the truth though of the yesterday’s events ( yes as we said alcohol , non sleep for nearly a day , most probably substances and so on ) that saw things happening like never before , but in general there’s not this “ direct “ feeling let’s say that we see something “ sharing “ , which will be strange for some of the people if it happens but I think amazing for the viewers 🥳🥳 Patience is the key , let’s see .

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think that both couples are into “ sharing “ as they aren’t “ open relationships “.. Of course it is also the “ RLC job “ factor , but personally , I believe Holly really wants this relationship to work for her and for Tereza and Timur , I will agree with the majority that Timur has eyes inky for his girl and doesn’t care for others so , in case anything could happen , he would interfere .

There’s also the truth though of the yesterday’s events ( yes as we said alcohol , non sleep for nearly a day , most probably substances and so on ) that saw things happening like never before , but in general there’s not this “ direct “ feeling let’s say that we see something “ sharing “ , which will be strange for some of the people if it happens but I think amazing for the viewers 🥳🥳 Patience is the key , let’s see .

I believe if Timur was out of the way that Tereza would go for it with Holly, it got close a few times & Tereza seemed keen, only for Timur to cut it off

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

I believe if Timur was out of the way that Tereza would go for it with Holly, it got close a few times & Tereza seemed keen, only for Timur to cut it off

The last time Tereza was seen as “ GOV /single “ she had a really bad staying , she was not a good tenant and as good friend nagachilli2 says , her behavior wasn’t nice as well . But I totally agree of what we have seen , whether she had a chance now , she would take it .. but this only because she has spent the time also as COV with Timur .. in any case , let’s hope for some craziness 🤪😁

• Like 1

hold on a minute...did I read right Holy and Thor fucked in front of T&T ?? only 2 comments ... 

that is next level exhibitionism....very promising ..

anyone care to share that epic moment .. wow 

3 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

hold on a minute...did I read right Holy and Thor fucked in front of T&T ?? only 2 comments ... 

Ya dude it was a surprise. But tereza and timur quickly retreated to their room to start their own thing

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Here you go

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 1