B5 General Topic 2022 #13 (July / August) Holly & Thor and Tereza & Timur

4 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

Here you go

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

lol... thanks all the same but no sub.....  sounded like a surprise event ...I read T&T left them alone ... I was hopeful it would trigger a 4 some ...but opinions are that won't happen ( Timor??) 

the blurry thumbnails show a guy in H&T bed who doesnt look like Thor... that would be so F'n awesome if Holly brought someone else home ... my prediction is they are finished within a week ... he is too insecure and immature for a sophisticated woman and player  like Holly 

looks like a short hair guy ????

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

the blurry thumbnails show a guy in H&T bed who doesnt look like Thor... that would be so F'n awesome if Holly brought someone else home ... my prediction is they are finished within a week ... he is too insecure and immature for a sophisticated woman and player  like Holly 

looks like a short hair guy ????

Is Thor.

• Thanks 1

Thor , as quite some fellow members have mentioned , is giving Holly some of the best fucks of her life ( for what we have seen on camera , that’s for sure .. ) . The guy has this special gift being able to recuperate instantly when he finishes , he needed less that 3-4 minutes after a massive mouth load to Holly to fuck her again the same rhythm and tension , kudos to the guy , always praising guys who know and do the job well ..

Which makes it even more crazier thinking a possible mixture of Tereza somewhere down the road and if T&T stay for a long long time , that would be awesome 😋😋

7 hours ago, henrik theis said:

I can spell his name. Who are You thinking of?

All Ukrainian guys who are on RLC right now because Thor isn't the only one

but there are not only those who are visible on RLC, there are plenty who are  elsewhere than in Ukraine, yet they still remain patriots even if they are not in Ukraine to fight on the forehead
Not everyone is made to fight and make war

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1