B1 - General Topic 2022 #29 (July)

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

That's sure, if installed correctly.  but I never heard of light switches starting a fire.

In Europe and EUA guess all water are heated by a gas boiler but here about 70% are by electricity. 🤣

It is not correct
We produce a lot of gas for export, but no houses have gas installed anymore. That came to an end around 1960

Only caravans / motorhomes use gas and There are also some cabins that use gas burners for cooking, but with 5 or 11 kg containers.

And that there are transportable gas heaters 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Noldus said:

It is not correct
We produce a lot of gas for export, but no houses have gas installed anymore. That came to an end around 1960

Only caravans / motorhomes use gas and There are also some cabins that use gas burners for cooking, but with 5 or 11 kg containers.

And that there are transportable gas heaters 

Where are you writing about Noldus. In the UK most houses have gas.

19 hours ago, joebirch said:

I hope you guys keep saying what’s going on! I haven’t resubscribed yet….I am waiting to hear some good news about Esmi to join again 😂😂

Well, I renewed  for shiz and giggles but isn’t sad that I spend more time here than on RLC 🤦‍♂️😂😂

18 hours ago, joebirch said:

lol…I love that girl, but even when naked on the bed she is always so conscious of how she position herself, something you don’t see from the others 

This is what I was talking about.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

This is what I was talking about.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Exactly, if that was Karol it would have been different. I really care less and less and don’t follow her that much cause you know nothing will happen 

4 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Exactly, if that was Karol it would have been different. I really care less and less and don’t follow her that much cause you know nothing will happen 

Karol is in another league.

But what I find interesting about Esmi are moments like this. When she low her guard and show something or even by mistake. Even when she's naked on her bed she's very careful about her pussy. It looks like natural because Zaba is just like Esmi so I think that they learned from their mom.

This morning watching both Esmi and Mathilda I was realizing how hard and how long it took for us to see Esmi pussy and how surprising it was in the first time, in the case of Mathilda we saw it in her first hour. 😊

But I love those differences. It's what make me watch both of them, just to take as example.

Esmi is following some good things from Karol.

Karol enjoyed walking around the apartment half naked or with a sexy nightdress ans do some dances. 

The only thing that I don't think that Esmi will ever do is bate on the extended part of the couch and consciously pointing her ass to a cam. 🤣

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Karol is in another league.

But what I find interesting about Esmi are moments like this. When she low her guard and show something or even by mistake. Even when she's naked on her bed she's very careful about her pussy. It looks like natural because Zaba is just like Esmi so I think that they learned from their mom.

This morning watching both Esmi and Mathilda I was realizing how hard and how long it took for us to see Esmi pussy and how surprising it was in the first time, in the case of Mathilda we saw it in her first hour. 😊

But I love those differences. It's what make me watch both of them, just to take as example.

Esmi is following some good things from Karol.

Karol enjoyed walking around the apartment half naked or with a sexy nightdress ans do some dances. 

The only thing that I don't think that Esmi will ever do is bate on the extended part of the couch and consciously pointing her ass to a cam. 🤣

Yeah, maybe….it must be difficult to always watch yourself. That’s why I think the other girls have better time cause they are not that conscious. Regardless, there was a conversation before about Esmi getting people to sign up and I disagree…as soon as they figure it out they will be out

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Yeah, maybe….it must be difficult to always watch yourself. That’s why I think the other girls have better time cause they are not that conscious. Regardless, there was a conversation before about Esmi getting people to sign up and I disagree…as soon as they figure it out they will be out

This is just a guess. No one will know for sure, not even RLC. What RLC know is how many viewers an apartment have or each cam on the rooms. Maybe that's how they pay bonus, if they are still paying.

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

This is just a guess. No one will know for sure, not even RLC. What RLC know is how many viewers an apartment have or each cam on the rooms. Maybe that's how they pay bonus, if they are still paying.

🤷‍♂️….would be fun to know