B1 - General Topic 2022 #29 (July)

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Wow that is a very interesting post from someone who absolutely has no respect for Leora, and trashes her every chance you get, including flame baiting her threads., I forget you are somewhat of a newbie around here and have no idea of the real history of RLC. Leora is the MATRIARCH of RLC and absolutely deserves the respect she receives.

with all my respect, she's very boring 😁

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

with all my respect, she's very boring 😁

I guess it is like being married and when you go through the 7 year itch.

I will say this, she has brought 1000 times more subs to RLC than almost all of GOV apartments put together. The only other star power that even comes close was K & K both in B-1 and in the Moscow Penthouse. Well maybe Irma.

45 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

This is exactly why I am falling off the ESMI train, it is more about top cam time than being natural. Like we have never seen this bathing together before for cam views.

Before you accused me of speaking about Leora , now you speak about Esmi when Leora is the ultimate person about  “ top cam time than being natural” …  maybe you can understand now even better my thoughts .. 

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I will say this, she has brought 1000 times more subs to RLC than almost all of GOV apartments put together. The only other star power that even comes close was K & K both in B-1 and in the Moscow Penthouse.

With great power comes great responsibility 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I will say this, she has brought 1000 times more subs to RLC than almost all of GOV apartments put together. The only other star power that even comes close was K & K both in B-1 and in the Moscow Penthouse.

She brought subs in a period that RLC was living the golden years .. she brought thousand viewers and she was rewarded with thousand of euros , a give and take relationship that both sides have been / are more than satisfied … but you are speaking about declining numbers and RLC dying and bla bla bla , don’t you think then that as Leora brought once the thousands she’s now having nothing new to present and that’s why RLC lost lots of its audience ? Or is it that the Barcelona apartments and the closing of Russian apartments affected the numbers and are mainly responsible ? Because for me , I once used to read dozens of comments at the Leora’s and Paul’s thread by dozens of people and now we read dozens of comments by Pulo only .