B1 - General Topic 2022 #29 (July)

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She brought subs in a period that RLC was living the golden years .. she brought thousand viewers and she was rewarded with thousand of euros , a give and take relationship that both sides have been / are more than satisfied … but you are speaking about declining and RLC dying and bla bla bla , don’t you think then that as Leora brought once the thousands she’s now having nothing new to present and that’s why RLC lost lots of is audience ? Or is it that the Barcelona apartment and the closing of Russian apartments affected the numbers ? 

Without a doubt it was the closing of all the Russian apartments and the little brother VHTV that caused the decline of RLC. The Leora threads are still the one of the strongest posted to threads in CC.

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Without a doubt it was the closing of all the Russian apartments and the little brother VHTV that caused the decline of RLC. The Leora threads are still the one of the strongest posted to threads in CC.

Of course they are when pulo posts 50 per day .. but why NONE  of the other members who post in the majority of the topics aren’t appearing there ? And where are some of the longest camcaps members that used to have a voice and an opinion there ? 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Before you accused me of speaking about Leora , now you speak about Esmi when Leora is the ultimate person about  “ top cam time than being natural” …  maybe you can understand now even better my thoughts .. 

if I may 😂😂…..Leora is the ultimate queen of RLC. I don’t watch her but you have to give credit when credit is due. She was the one who got me into RLC….I remember how shy she was, then they move the other apartment and she had amazing time on the sofa in the leaving room. I am not sure if Esmi can draw subscribers, and I really like the girl, but in terms of activity she is no where close to anyone. She could turn it around and make a shit load of money but only time will tell. But for me personally, it’s not worth being a subscriber just for her alone. If anything, B1 is popular because of the other girls, who whether you like them or not, are really good at this. Just my two cents. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, joebirch said:

if I may 😂😂…..Leora is the ultimate queen of RLC. I don’t watch her but you have to give credit when credit is due. She was the one who got me into RLC….I remember how shy she was, then they move the other apartment and she had amazing time on the sofa in the leaving room. I am not sure if Esmi can draw subscribers, and I really like the girl, but in terms of activity she is no where close to anyone. She could turn it around and make a shit load of money but only time will tell. But for me personally, it’s not worth being a subscriber just for her alone. If anything, B1 is popular because of the other girls, who whether you like them or not, are really good at this. Just my two cents. 

You're right...Leora got me hooked 6 years ago too Joe. I don't diss Leora...she does what she does. It's her cult following that are really sad...They can't take any criticism in any shape or form...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You're right...Leora got me hooked 6 years ago too Joe. I don't diss Leora...she does what she does. It's her cult following that are really sad...They can't take any criticism in any shape or form...

Well, that’s that…you can’t win them all 😂😂

• Upvote 1