B1 - General Topic 2022 #29 (July)

17 minutes ago, joebirch said:

if I may 😂😂…..Leora is the ultimate queen of RLC. I don’t watch her but you have to give credit when credit is due. She was the one who got me into RLC….I remember how shy she was, then they move the other apartment and she had amazing time on the sofa in the leaving room. I am not sure if Esmi can draw subscribers, and I really like the girl, but in terms of activity she is no where close to anyone. She could turn it around and make a shit load of money but only time will tell. But for me personally, it’s not worth being a subscriber just for her alone. If anything, B1 is popular because of the other girls, who whether you like them or not, are really good at this. Just my two cents. 

She was .. I totally agree .. but everything and everyone evolves .. like you , me , my good friend nagachilli2, she brought all of us as subscribers , this is many times admitted and it is the truth .. but i am not personally fascinated watching something that has become a repeated action , i am not personally impressed watching masturbation 1,500th or Leora and Paul having sex .. yes I will watch at times but only if something unpredictable happens like last night and out of nowhere , lights off , horny , she blowjobbed Paul and made him finish within 5 minutes or so .. this for me was one of the best I have seen , not for the cameras , not one more show ..

B1 has a girl like Esmi that honestly you don’t know what to expect and when , Marlene with her adventures and an extreme smoking hot newcomer who looks / seems / feels ready to please the audience . But for me , ALL of the apartments ( apart from Esenia  and Dima ) are interesting and fun to watch because in ALL of the apartments , everyone tries , others more other less , to have a normal on cameras lives , with friends , visitors , going out in bars , clubs , seeing participants drunk after nights out , we see human reactions , emotions , incidents , social gatherings , WE SEE A KIND OF VARIETY . I don’t know what we see except masturbation and sex in L&P apartment , thousands like it and I accept and appreciate them but I don’t and I have no problem to make my opinion public about it .  After 9 years of L&P on cameras , I am expecting to see also other things in an amazing capital in Europe , it is also other things except masturbation and sex that matters and I don’t see it and i simply express my disappointment on that .

Leora will always be the person synonymous to RLC but everything and everyone  in life evolves , there are other people currently who offer me the excitement that Leora used to give me in the past and these people I am happy praising because I simply believe they deserve it . 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She was .. I totally agree .. but everything and everyone evolves .. like you , me , my good friend nagachilli2, she brought all of us as subscribers , this is many times admitted and it is the truth .. but i am not personally fascinated watching something that has become a repeated action , i am not personally impressed watching masturbation 1,500th or Leora and Paul having sex .. yes I will watch at times but only if something unpredictable happens like last night and out of nowhere , lights off , horny , she blowjobbed Paul and made him finish within 5 minutes or so .. this for me was one of the best I have seen , not for the cameras , not one more show ..

B1 has a girl like Esmi that honestly you don’t know what to expect and when , Marlene with her adventures and an extreme smoking hot newcomer who looks / seems / feels ready to please the audience . But for me , ALL of the apartments ( apart from Esenia  and Dima ) are interesting and fun to watch because in ALL of the apartments , everyone tries , others more other less , to have a normal on cameras lives , with friends , visitors , going out in bars , clubs , seeing participants drunk after nights out , we see human reactions , emotions , incidents , social gatherings , WE SEE A KIND OF VARIETY . I don’t know what we see except masturbation and sex in L&P apartment , thousands like it and I accept and appreciate them but I don’t and I have no problem to make my opinion public about it .  After 9 years of L&P on cameras , I am expecting to see also other things in an amazing capital in Europe , it is also other things except masturbation and sex that matters and I don’t see it and i simply express my disappointment on that .

Leora will always be the person synonymous to RLC but everything and everyone  in life evolves , there are other people currently who offer me the excitement that Leora used to give me in the past and these people I am happy praising because I simply believe they deserve it . 

Absolutely, I don’t watch her, I am just saying that she is the one, and RLC has made a lot of money because of her. Yes, most apartments are fun. I am also not a big fan of someone bating all the time, and for that reason I was never fan of Radi, and Mathilda is heading that way. I think Marlene does it right. Esmi, yes, she is interesting, but like I said before, I don’t mind the social life but when you have to wait so long for her to get intimate, it defeats the purpose. There has to be balance, and that’s not the case with her. 

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Even my favourite girls...I get bored if they're repetitive...That's why I can't understand the Leora cult getting excited over shit they've seen 1500 times before...

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Even my favourite girls...I get bored if they're repetitive...That's why I can't understand the Leora cult getting excited over shit they've seen 1500 times before...

Yes, that’s my point with Esmi as well, even Zara that everyone is talking about, I don’t have to watch her to know what happened 🤷‍♂️😂….and for how long 😩😂

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

Of course they are when pulo posts 50 per day .. but why NONE  of the other members who post in the majority of the topics aren’t appearing there ? And where are some of the longest camcaps members that used to have a voice and an opinion there ? 

I personally blocked Pulo for all the total garbage post’s he made everyday 

got better things to do than read his monologue’s.