great wednesday to all

03/08/2022  03/August /2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Good Morning 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis

Good Morning Hello GIF by 大姚Dayao

Hope everyone is happy & feeling good 👍 ☺️ 

Pulo I have a video for you

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, jugghead said:

Paul has not changed. He will never. The only reason they have sex so much now and not before is because he knows it makes them money.

I disagree, Paul has actually undergone some changes. He talks a lot more with Leora and shows more signs of affection than when they were together in Russia. The Old Paul would have reacted very badly to Leora's outburst the other day, when they were in bed and Leora felt resentful of something. Instead he was calm enough to be able to bring everything back to normal (and I think Leora also realized that she behaved unfairly badly with Paul that time). On some things it has remained the same, that is true, but we see that there are still changes in attitude, even if they are few. Even for the sex too he is striving to last longer.

And I don't think he does it for money, we know that for Paul (and for Leora) sex has never been of primary importance. In the old apartments, weeks could go by without Paul having sex with Leora. Now, however, at least a couple of times a week they do something quite regularly and it seems that they are fine with it.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

48 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I disagree, Paul has actually undergone some changes. He talks a lot more with Leora and shows more signs of affection than when they were together in Russia. The Old Paul would have reacted very badly to Leora's outburst the other day, when they were in bed and Leora felt resentful of something. Instead he was calm enough to be able to bring everything back to normal (and I think Leora also realized that she behaved unfairly badly with Paul that time). On some things it has remained the same, that is true, but we see that there are still changes in attitude, even if they are few. Even for the sex too he is striving to last longer.

And I don't think he does it for money, we know that for Paul (and for Leora) sex has never been of primary importance. In the old apartments, weeks could go by without Paul having sex with Leora. Now, however, at least a couple of times a week they do something quite regularly and it seems that they are fine with it.

I believe money is the primary concern. That is very typical of Eastern Europeans. I've known enough to know it is. Besides, why broadcast yourself? If you are Kitty you do it to make money and because you like showing your body as well. For her it is a win-win.

But make no mistake, this is a job to them. That is what Kitty called it. Doesn't matter our fantasies or what we would like it to be. It's a job to them. Pure and simple. Just like reality TV.

• Upvote 1

yesterday was a great day 

Afternoon 

Leora Doing weekly cleaning 

Night 

Leora In the bathroom washing the beautiful body and hair 

In Malia's room 

Leora Doing blowjob on paul 

Paul Licking the kitten Leora 

Eva Making love to koala in the kitchen 

Sex 

kitten drinking milk