B4 - General Topic 2022 #54 (July / August)

5 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I wondered where she'd gone, i was too busy watching the artist in B2

I've always liked NoNo, its was always entertaining watching her with Football Guy, he had bigger blue balls than shirtless

Nana would have great potential, but unfortunately she has made a different decision and never really participated. A real pity, but that's the way it seems to be. 

I think with her as a guest everything is fine, but teasing only nana (or nono, as some call her here) really doesn't need to be in the actual cast again.   

11 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I wondered where she'd gone, i was too busy watching the artist in B2

I've always liked NoNo, its was always entertaining watching her with Football Guy, he had bigger blue balls than shirtless

Uber Guy as we called him. 😁

7 hours ago, fugwash said:

I'm trying to imagine what the conversation was between the sisters last night.

Zabava: How big was your paycheck this month?

Esmi: $$$$

Zabava: You mean $?

Esmi: No, $$$$

Zabava: ....

Then she goes out and finds a fucktoy.... and yet still Esmi fiddling around in bed alone gets more views!

Is it at all possible that this guy that Zaba all of of sudden let loose with last night was her BF that was somehow involved (soldier, peacekeeper, etc.) with the "conflict".  Why do you think she was so upset after she first arrived and was on her phone it seemed like 24/7 when the "conflict" first started.  Maybe he's on leave or something.

Just throwing that out.....

• Upvote 1