B4 - General Topic 2022 #54 (July / August)

Loraine’s still MIA … RLC pays the price of the total freedom that has given to its employees by doing whatever  they want , whenever they want .. I wouldn’t  bother seeing Loraine having 20-25 days of holidays ( or anyone else ) but when the info is “ till 1st august “ , that’s it , she should be back 1st august .

Obviously , Loraine seems to be another big asset for RLC and that’s why she’s “ untouchable “ , I have repeatedly said that when the employees believe that they are more than the company that pays them , this is a big problem . In my humble opinion , this and in that range started with Tweety , Loraine who in comparison to Tweety actually deserves to do what she does for whatever she has offered to RLC , was already a tenant when Tweety  was there , therefore , why not do what Tweety did ? She will come back , perhaps fuck Samson a couple of times and obligations done ..

Villa things when it should be the best place to watch , are really bad … Esmi by herself and the rest of B1 and B2 make such more of interesting comments and posts in comparison to the “ sleeping “ villa tenants , epic failure by RLC and a joke with Loraine . 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Safe from what? She was like that for 30 minutes. Where does RLC find these weird girls. Probably another do nothing girl.

I have spent a total of 15 seconds watching her 🤷‍♂️😂

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, joebirch said:

I mean when too cam is 2 girls watching tv for idk how long that girl is the least of RLC problems lol

I only watched her because I thought she was going to do a bate when she took her pants off, But she was just weird.

• Haha 1