General Talk

Shinobi49

I didn't found a topic where we could just say random things about RLC and RLC (old) tenants in general so I created this topis (if there is one, mods can delete this one)

I just wanted to share that Elettra is currently in Malta and she is eating at a restaurant with Taylor. I did not remember these two be close ... Were they ?

34 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

I didn't found a topic where we could just say random things about RLC and RLC (old) tenants in general so I created this topis (if there is one, mods can delete this one)

I just wanted to share that Elettra is currently in Malta and she is eating at a restaurant with Taylor. I did not remember these two be close ... Were they ?

They have always been friends long before each came to RLC as participants.

I even believe that Elettra came to B5 as a guest before becoming a participant in B1

3 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

While browsing through my recordings, I noticed that Ailey was at B2 on 17th of July, 44 before the opening of B7

yes she was Lavika's guest 😁

it was in June by the way 

B7 is opened since May

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was revisiting some posts from older archived apts and it just came to my mind how people used to see RLC, in such a pure way, juts commenting on "every" movement from the tenants and what was happening on cams, and without constantly criticizing and complaining. And it was also rare to have periods of absence of posts. I miss those times...

• Like 1

On 10/17/2022 at 5:29 AM, BlackLeone said:

No more free cams? Everything premium since yesterday?

It probably won't be that way too long.They are just trying to make more money and when they learn that they can't they will go back to opening up some free cams. But for me i don't care cause i don't look at rlc anyways.

• Like 1