General Talk

Shinobi49

11 hours ago, Shinobi49 said:

This redirect to Eliska & Pepik's apartment... Does this mean that they were not the first choice ?
Portraits file name also named like that in the "Big update" tab, so either it's their real names (and a mod can delete this post), either they f*cked up

IBB.CO

Image Screenshot-8 hosted in ImgBB

It's not their real  name, I just think that RLC wanted to give them a new name but we recognized them 😁
It is certain that it is them who were planned otherwise we would not have had their profile photos on the new update

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/30/2023 at 7:43 PM, FrankZabba said:

because they want you to subscribe.  it happens to me as well.

Yeah, but usually you had at least a few hours every day that you could watch for free. Now it's not even a few seconds..

• Sad 1

On 4/13/2023 at 3:41 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

So with this wholesale clearance sale of RLC tenants will this soon end up being " same shit, different day"? Forum members act like hungry piranhas on a feeding frenzy of fresh nubile tenants (of a young woman - sexually attractive). Bon Appetit.

Piranhas Feeding GIF - Piranhas Feeding Fish GIFs

Sure didn't take long. The hungry piranhas (subscribers and wannabe subscribers) are wanting changes again. Obviously some don't like certain cast of characters and want another update of new participants. I guess real life boring girls and real life prostitutes and real life drug suppliers and real life studs are not what subscribers want. Seems like when there is drama like what happened at B1 and the Dasha/Sasha heated argument is what members want. There has been talk of some participants being a brother or a sister (twins included) or a mother so maybe some members want some "other" types of activities.

The more I read in the forum topics it has become clear that members have quite different opinions of what "real life" and "voyeur" mean. Whatever the members think about these so-called "real life voyeur cam sites" it appears that most subscribers have a "real life" addiction to them and can't break away and walk away or be a free cammer for long. RLC stands for Real Life Control - 🤣. My "real life" addiction is the forums - :smile: - because I need to see and read what everyone is talking about or focusing on. To me, it is the forums and topics that are real life and not so much the voyeur cam sites (more fake than real) - lol.

A hidden cam provides true voyeurism. Obvious cams can provide fake/intentional activities for the cams or tenants can avoid doing normal activities in view of cams. After saying this - these voyeur cam sites have some resemblance of real life and some resemblance of voyeurism but never 100% or even 75%. Depending on each tenant/apartment/house it will vary. Subscribers only get what they perceive or think they are getting. I am still an old-fashioned voyeur whereby when I see a bit of a tease (cleavage, pokies, side boobs, tight shapely ass in jeans, bare legs, fishnets, see through clothing, drop dead gorgeous woman, girl's cute smile, sexy eyes, and I can go on and on) my imagination goes wild to fill in the blanks or just amazed and appreciative of the sighting. Sure half naked, totally naked and sex are the ultimate goal of being a voyeur but the tease or build up to any nudity is the adrenaline rush.

Carry on camcaps members - you make for good reading between my daily viewing of the VHTV Forum and the xcamfan chat room/forum.

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have a list or something of the nationality of the Barcelona tenants?

If Zara is Ukrainian, Dana is probably too. 

Ari has a painting of an Ukrainian flag - now hanging correctly - in her room (though made by a previous tenant (?), don't remember who). So we can assume she's Ukrainian as well, unless it's a sign of support/solidarity and she's actually Russian?..

Holly & Tweety were Ukrainian if I recall well. 

Masha, Ulyana & Harley Russian? (less sure, though)

Loraine Moldovan? Radislava Belarussian? Martina Spanish?

What about other, current or previous, Barcelona tenants?

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

well, i tried to login to rlc during lunch and i am officially no longer a subscriber.  i just want to say to everyone that even though i won't be posting many comments on camcaps now, i will still be around from time to time to say hi and maybe give a gut jab every now and again.  don't be strangers, send me an "hello" from time to time via PM, and if there is anything you think i might enjoy seeing, my PM is always open.

it's been fun chatting with all of you and i wish you all well!

take care,

FZ

• Like 1
  • Haha 2