Martina & Alberto - 2022 #18

Noldus

4 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Iโ€™ll let the people who liked my comment speak for themselves

I don't like all your posts because some become quite long winded & couldn't be bothered reading

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Iโ€™ll let the people who liked my comment speak for themselves but I will go out on a limb and say we pretty much all like Martina and in many cases love Martina. ย And we like this couple.

You think my post was negative? ย I adore Martina and frankly she is the only reason I am still here after 18 months. ย A lot worse has been said about cast members in other apartments. ย People were brutal over Serafina and Bruno. ย Nothing like that is ever said here about these two.

You find calling her a free spirit negative? ย Really?

I give up. ย Iโ€™m done. ย Apologies to everyone for making this about DeepDave. ย 

I wish Martina and Alberto the very best no matter where their lives take them.

Thank you for your clarification. ย I know that you love Martina as I do but I also love Alberto and Martina as a couple which is different.

Your free spirit comment was attached to and โ€œshe is going to do whatever she is going to doโ€ which implies without regard to Alberto. ย She tells Alberto everything that she is going to do and what she has done. ย She feels that is there agreement which allows her to do things. ย Alberto tells her his opinion and then she does things or she listens to him. ย That is different than what you think and said.

But after all of the above I do believe that we both love and admire Martina. ย My goal is to give her as much encouragement as we can to succeed in life and get the hell out of RLC which I donโ€™t think is healthy for anyone.

• Confused 1

I am almost all pro Alberto and Martina. I do love to watch and try and figure them out, language barrier being a large problem.

So I form my own opinion of the situation and the body language on both their parts. and want to thank any interpretation help. OBTW she is still gorgeous, sexy and amusing. I have a hard time understanding Alberto's talking to himself, LOL.

23 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Again, why are you so invested in the long-term monogamous committed relationship between these two?ย  You protect them almost like Pulio and others protect Leora.ย  You have some ulterior motive.

If the people here were outright hostile to Martina and Alberto, then I could see someone good natured as you wanting to defend them.ย ย  Yes there have been negative speculations, perhaps the most damning one being that perhaps Martina is a prostitute.ย  But by and large I think most people here -- the ones who are not in the "they are going to live happily ever after" camp -- simply feel that Martina is a free spirit and she is going to do whatever she is going to do.ย  Some feel that Alberto shouldn't put up with her crap; but that too is not really that caustic or mean-spirited in my view.ย  He actually does seem to be used by her.ย  The only way he isn't being used is if they are simply fuck buddies.

You get really upset at @girlsfun2 but honestly she wishes more for Martina to be happy than you do.ย  You actually seem to want to force these two to be together for ever and ever.ย  And based on what we have seen (me for 18 months or so) ... it appears she has a ton of ways to be happy and more happier than being with Alberto.

I agree Ms.Jennifer ๐Ÿ˜‡โ€ฆbut I also think that honestly Deepdave wants most of all for both of them to prosper , I think his ultimate wish is to do it together .But mostly I think he wishes for them true happiness .

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Hi Jenn

I donโ€™t know if you realize but all of the people who dislike Martina and Alberto liked your comment. ย I personally found your comment very negative and I quote the following parts - prostitute? free-spirit? put up with her crap? used by her? fuck buddies? More happier than being with Alberto? ย 

What part of your note is positive? ย 

This couple has been together for over 10 years. ย She was genuinely happy to see him when she got home tonight. ย Did you see this? ย I defend them because there are many attackers and thatโ€™s (what you call) my โ€œinvestedโ€ interest.

This actually has been the way that it has all created the โ€œ myth โ€œ for Leora and Paul and how it โ€œ born โ€œ the defenders .. Are there any similarities in these two relationships ? It is together with linda and Tibor the longest on camera existence ..

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree Ms.Jennifer ๐Ÿ˜‡โ€ฆbut I also think that honestly Deepdave wants most of all for both of them to prosper , I think his ultimate wish is to do it together .But mostly I think he wishes for them true happiness .

You hit the nail on the head. ย But I wish them true happiness outside of RLC.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I know I said I was done but I have some prerogative I think and besides I am responding to my good friend DD. ย I can rationalize like anyone here!

Letโ€™s all agree that we all want the best for this couple and we all want them to have true happiness. ย This is not the issue. ย Who wants to see these two or any cast member suffer or not be happy in life? ย  In fact I have been touched by how people care about some of these cast members who clearly exhibit recklessness at times (e.g. Gina). ย Almost all posters here have good hearts and want the best for these people who show us their lives like this.

What has bothered me about DeepDave is that he seems to have some agenda around protecting Martinaโ€™s significant time off cam and away from her love and soul mate Alberto. ย He wants us to believe that she is a celibate goody two shoes and I am skeptical about this. ย Iโ€™ve even conceded as much that he maybe correct but he is unyielding and seems to vociferously defend her off-cam behavior at any cost.

Even this past weekend the narrative is they went together to a music festival and how nice it is to see this couple be together. ย But the on-cam evidence is they left separate, came home separate, and I am not aware of any evidence they were together at all this weekend. ย I hope I am wrong.

This is what I find curious and perhaps a bit troubling. ย 

Despite our differences I hope DeepDave is right and these two go on to live a happy life. She could do much worse than Alberto. ย But continue to count me as skeptical. ย Her all night excursions donโ€™t make for a healthy relationship IMHO. ย When anyone brings this up, all we hear from the Deepโ€™s is โ€œit works for themโ€. ย Well to me that is sweeping this under the rug.

I will continue to try to back away from all of this. ย I know some of you are tired of this and I apologize.

ย 

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I know I said I was done but I have some prerogative I think and besides I am responding to my good friend DD. ย I can rationalize like anyone here!

Letโ€™s all agree that we all want the best for this couple and we all want them to have true happiness. ย This is not the issue. ย Who wants to see these two or any cast member suffer or not be happy in life? ย  In fact I have been touched by how people care about some of these cast members who clearly exhibit recklessness at times (e.g. Gina). ย Almost all posters here have good hearts and want the best for these people who show us their lives like this.

What has bothered me about DeepDave is that he seems to have some agenda around protecting Martinaโ€™s significant time off cam and away from her love and soul mate Alberto. ย He wants us to believe that she is a celibate goody two shoes and I am skeptical about this. ย Iโ€™ve even conceded as much that he maybe correct but he is unyielding and seems to vociferously defend her off-cam behavior at any cost.

Even this past weekend the narrative is they went together to a music festival and how nice it is to see this couple be together. ย But the on-cam evidence is they left separate, came home separate, and I am not aware of any evidence they were together at all this weekend. ย I hope I am wrong.

This is what I find curious and perhaps a bit troubling. ย 

Despite our differences I hope DeepDave is right and these two go on to live a happy life. She could do much worse than Alberto. ย But continue to count me as skeptical. ย Her all night excursions donโ€™t make for a healthy relationship IMHO. ย When anyone brings this up, all we hear from the Deepโ€™s is โ€œit works for themโ€. ย Well to me that is sweeping this under the rug.

I will continue to try to back away from all of this. ย I know some of you are tired of this and I apologize.

ย 

Honestly ? ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ Hmm , where should I start ? Current cast , Samson , Tim , most of the times the guys who become either regulars or enjoy the fun of many viewers favorite girls ..I canโ€™t think how many curses Bruno has gathered ..Or smith ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ About girls , people are more polite but poor Masha , the things that have been written about her ..

Martina still playing too close to the tv...or move the angle of the cam....

I need to see the tv screen and the player to evaluate the game...

A gamer in disguise...ย ย 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Honestly ? ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ Hmm , where should I start ? Current cast , Samson , Tim , most of the times the guys who become either regulars or enjoy the fun of many viewers favorite girls ..I canโ€™t think how many curses Bruno has gathered ..Or smith ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ About girls , people are more polite but poor Masha , the things that have been written about her ..

Your right about Masha, she is a women who like it very much like a man who like it very much but we all know that because she is a woman, it not the same for a lot of people.

Nothing wrong with the notion of pleasure but when it affect the normal life (woman or man), there something wrong to take care of....ย 

• Sad 1