Martina & Alberto - 2022 #18

Noldus

22 minutes ago, philo said:

Their physical flirtation is what caused me to start watching this apartment some time ago. I have contended from the beginning that they are fucking off camera but many on this forum contend that they are just friends.Β 

she has never said anything to AL about anything with the fatman so there is no way she has ever done anything with this guy.Because she tells Al on cam everything she ever does lol

• Haha 2

I have seen a lot of women flirt. There is something about the look in a woman eyes when she is promising something that says "you just wait till later". I saw that look in Martina's eyes when they were embracing in the kitchen.

6 minutes ago, BubbaG said:

Tis should be quite interesting too see just how Alberto handles this if he even finds out about.

Some people on this forum rely on what is said. I have, rather, relied on what I see. My eyes have not failed me yet.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, BubbaG said:

Surprise, Martina is back at 0240 with Big Man. Sleep on Alberto. Let's see if she slips in bed just before he wakes up, as usual.Β 

In the kitchen she wraps her leg around and teases with him, Could someone tell me just who is the guy? I thought he was her cousin. Kissing cousin maybe???

There is another group on this forum who will tell you that you did not see what you think you saw in the kitchen. That's what they tried to tell me. Your instincts seem to be good so just rely on that rather than what you are told and you will be fine. You will have to be strong because if they cannot convince you to believe as they do, they will attack you.Β 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, philo said:

There is another group on this forum who will tell you that you did not see what you think you saw in the kitchen. That's what they tried to tell me. Your instincts seem to be good so just rely on that rather than what you are told and you will be fine. You will have to be strong because if they cannot convince you to believe as they do, they will attack you.Β 

Whether you have a special ability to read people's body language or not, and whether Martina and Dani flirted with each other while they were drunk, and even if they went on the balcony and Dani came back into the living room perspiring profusely,Β  still,Β  any sexual activity between Dani and Martina would be totally conjecture.Β  What is not conjecture is that Martina ended up in bed beside Alberto as she always does and this cannot be disputed.Β  If Martina were having such a great time with all of these promiscuous friends, why doesn't she stay out all night and not return home to Alberto and Taco?Β  And when he wakes up to go to work, he rolls over to give a good morning kiss.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm sure after 10 or so years together he would/will be upset about her activities if and when he sees the light.If he had kissed her mouth he would had smelled her drunk. You'll notice she didn't hardly move. And problem won't till he gets back home, except to masturbate. LOL

1 hour ago, BubbaG said:

0351 Martina back with dog and stumbling around and an empty glass, no fat man.everybody drinks from the same bottle. Spread those germs!

Take a leak, off with the clothes. Sneak to bed at 0400

Β 

2 hours ago, philo said:

I can already see this acrivity, Thanks. Question. Isn't Dani a cousin?

Ha Ha Ha, lets not overlook the open door policy of peeing in front of friends. At 0240, after entering the apartment with her friend Dani, Martina sat on the toilet, door open, with Dani sitting on the couch arm facing her, not more than 4 feet away.Β 

16 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Ha Ha Ha, lets not overlook the open door policy of peeing in front of friends. At 0240, after entering the apartment with her friend Dani, Martina sat on the toilet, door open, with Dani sitting on the couch arm facing her, not more than 4 feet away.Β 

When you gotta go, you gotta go.

1 hour ago, BubbaG said:

Β 

I can already see this acrivity, Thanks. Question. Isn't Dani a cousin?

He is not her cousin only a good friend. He has taken care of Taco during the last vacation of Martina in June. Any sexual activities between the two are not see and also nothing heard about...speculations not more...but sure such speculation are very important for some members here...😁