Martina & Alberto - 2022 #18

Noldus

So very sorry to hear of the death at the festival. Hope all goes well for those injured. I saw Alberto finish packing then leave around 09:35. Safe travel and hope he gets to enjoy the holiday with Martina.

Thanks for the interoperation of that conversation.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, emnv said:

Martina, Marta and their other friends are fine. They will wait today to know if the festival is definitively cancelled. If so they will go to their hometown, if not they will continue there until Monday mornig.

Alberto is now traveling there with a friend, if it is canceled he will spend the day there and then also go to Martina's parents' house. Martina has just asked him to bring some more clothes for her.

Thanks

il y a 3 minutes, Adalbert a dit :

Pour ceux qui veulent plus d'infos à ce sujet (malheureusement en espagnol mais ça ne devrait pas être un gros problème pas si difficile à comprendre).

https://www.elmundo.es/ciencia-y-salud/ciencia/2022/08/13/62f77a8121efa04e4f8b4581.html

Merci Adalbert mais voici un lien français avec une vidéo aussi

https://www.francetvinfo.fr/monde/espagne/espagne-un-mort-et-des-dizaines-de-blesses-apres-une-bourrasque-de-vent-sur-un-festival-de-musique_5307118.html

24 minuten geleden, isidore57 zei:
WWW.VRT.BE

Op het Medusa Festival in het kuststadje Cullera, ten zuiden van Valencia, is een deel van het podium ingestort door een hevige storm.

Edited by daerjohn2015

6 hours ago, emnv said:

Martina, Marta and their other friends are fine. They will wait today to know if the festival is definitively cancelled. If so they will go to their hometown, if not they will continue there until Monday mornig.

Alberto is now traveling there with a friend, if it is canceled he will spend the day there and then also go to Martina's parents' house. Martina has just asked him to bring some more clothes for her.

Indeed Martina left with her festival clothes and it's certainly not the clothes that should be worn in her native village. Her mother really doesn't like it. Besides, we know that people in these small villages are very judgmental and Martina already has a reputation. It's a good thing that Albero is here!
Big kiss Alberto.

P.S. Female intuition: we say a lot of things about Alberto but I'm sure he's a very nice person in 'real' and we can see that he's much more intelligent than the other men we see in the other apartments. I would like to have a coffee with him and why not with Martina too. But I would just like to have a discussion about everything but nothing about RLC. And who knows, I still have good contacts in the entertainment world in LA and there might be opportunities for Martina in that 'world'. She has a lot of potential and she could benefit from my experience to avoid 'bad' decisions, she could go far. The winning recipe: beautiful presentation (natural look), intelligent (it's quite rare nowadays), respectful of herself and others, willing to learn and to pursue studies, travel and above all: charismatic. 

Are you agree that she have all that ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

Sure she has.... Think both has their strengths and weaknesses just like we all do. Since he's back to work, he's more likely to show his strengths, which shows that it's not good to just hang around lazily all day. It's always good to have a job. Also getting back in life after nearly two years of isolation.

I think that's currently one of Martina's problems, especially during the long holidays. Doing nothing, just hanging around and beeing bored. As she is a very social person she needs to be involved with people (don't talk about partying). Local guides are in high demand right now. People who know their city well and also show you the more hidden corners. That would be an ideal job for her, also in connection with her studies. Had a couple of tours with insiders like this and it was always great and more informative than the "normal" tours.😉

5 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:
WWW.VRT.BE

Op het Medusa Festival in het kuststadje Cullera, ten zuiden van Valencia, is een deel van het podium ingestort door een hevige storm.

For information only:
According to CNN: organizers officially canceled the festival, saying that the "adverse and unexpected weather conditions that are expected to continue throughout the day oblige us morally and out of responsibility to put an end to our 2022 edition."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, berty_47 said:

For information only:
According to CNN: organizers officially canceled the festival, saying that the "adverse and unexpected weather conditions that are expected to continue throughout the day oblige us morally and out of responsibility to put an end to our 2022 edition."

That will make the garbage pickers happy.  They'll have a day off from work.   :biggrin:

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Sure she has.... Think both has their strengths and weaknesses just like we all do. Since he's back to work, he's more likely to show his strengths, which shows that it's not good to just hang around lazily all day. It's always good to have a job. Also getting back in life after nearly two years of isolation.

I think that's currently one of Martina's problems, especially during the long holidays. Doing nothing, just hanging around and beeing bored. As she is a very social person she needs to be involved with people (don't talk about partying). Local guides are in high demand right now. People who know their city well and also show you the more hidden corners. That would be an ideal job for her, also in connection with her studies. Had a couple of tours with insiders like this and it was always great and more informative than the "normal" tours.😉

It's a great idea. Martina has everything it takes to do this kind of work.

I have often used private guides when traveling and there is nothing better than having someone you trust to make you experience the place.

I will have the same feeling of visiting this side of Spain with Martina.

Great idea again!

I guess I would ask her:
* to introduce me to the people of the place and she would bring me to the B7 for a big party LOL
* to do some biking and she would send me with Alberto (prepare yourself Alberto, I'm in great shape) LOL
* to introduce me to the expatriates and she will make me meet Nelly in a parking lot  LOL
* to take me to the beach to 'lose' my tan line LOL  
* what would be a good activity to make money easily without having much to do while I'm on vacation, she would tell me "yes, it's done with cameras" LOL
* make me visit brothels and she will send me to Masha LOL
* I like dogs and meeting people so she would offer me to take Taco for a walk and have everyone accost me on the street LOL
* to eat 'local', she would offer me a pizza at home with FatBoy LOL
* to try wines, she would invite all her girlfriends for a girls party at home LOL

Really, someone needs to tell Martina to offer her services for this!  

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

I guess I would ask her:
* to introduce me to the people of the place and she would bring me to the B7 for a big party LOL
* to do some biking and she would send me with Alberto (prepare yourself Alberto, I'm in great shape) LOL
* to introduce me to the expatriates and she will make me meet Nelly in a parking lot  LOL
* to take me to the beach to 'lose' my tan line LOL  
* what would be a good activity to make money easily without having much to do while I'm on vacation, she would tell me "yes, it's done with cameras" LOL
* make me visit brothels and she will send me to Masha LOL
* I like dogs and meeting people so she would offer me to take Taco for a walk and have everyone accost me on the street LOL
* to eat 'local', she would offer me a pizza at home with FatBoy LOL
* to try wines, she would invite all her girlfriends for a girls party at home LOL

How many bottles of Porto would you leave her as a tip?  

• Haha 4