Carla & Yanai (2022) #2

37 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is beyond words that the most high viewership scenes in RLC the last weeks are the two guests in Carla’s apartments ( Don Juan and sex partner ) , Samson and ex GF and of course Marlene and her adventures ( with a bit of Lavika and Esmi when she decides ) …nothing more to add …

Be careful criticizing RLC on here, the brainless minions may attack you for speaking your mind and demanding better value for your sub!! 🤬

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

It is beyond words that the most high viewership scenes in RLC the last weeks are the two guests in Carla’s apartments ( Don Juan and sex partner ) , Samson and ex GF and of course Marlene and her adventures ( with a bit of Lavika and Esmi when she decides ) …nothing more to add …

It's quite normal since most of the people you quote are people not attached to RLC, the guests generally attract the views of subscribers
I bet you that if tonight there are guests at Venera and Lion, they will surely also be on top cam whatever they do

I also wanted to say that the last time the guests were present, Carla and Yanai were doing the same thing as the guests, by the way, we could hear Carla in the living room

Edited by moos54

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It's quite normal since most of the people you quote are people not attached to RLC, the guests generally attract the views of subscribers
I bet you that if tonight there are guests at Venera and Lion, they will surely also be on top cam whatever they do

Les "invités" ramènent toujours plus de spectateurs car leurs venues sont rares et donc il ne faut pas les rater. Contrairement aux résidents permanent où, si tu rates une douches/partie de jambes en l'air, tu as une chance de pouvoir le revoir plus tard dans la semaine/mois.

Pour moi, ce sont les invités qui maintiennent mon intérêt sur les appartements des couples qui sont là depuis plusieurs mois, voir années. Je ne regarde quasiment jamais les apparts de Carla, Gyana, Linda, Martina, Masha et Katie, je les regarde juste quand il y a des invités.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Shinobi49 said:

Les "invités" ramènent toujours plus de spectateurs car leurs venues sont rares et donc il ne faut pas les rater. Contrairement aux résidents permanent où, si tu rates une douches/partie de jambes en l'air, tu as une chance de pouvoir le revoir plus tard dans la semaine/mois.

Pour moi, ce sont les invités qui maintiennent mon intérêt sur les appartements des couples qui sont là depuis plusieurs mois, voir années. Je ne regarde quasiment jamais les apparts de Carla, Gyana, Linda, Martina, Masha et Katie, je les regarde juste quand il y a des invités.

Je suis d'accord avec toi, je fais la même analyse et je fonctionne comme toi surtout pour Masha ou Leora, autant te dire que je ne regarde quasiment jamais Leora 🤣

Au delà d'avoir des moments sympa avec les guests, leur venus permet aussi de voir une autre dynamique pour les participants et c'est plutôt sympa à voir 

Quand je vois le travail qu'à fait Venera pour préparer la table dans le salon, franchement je suis intrigué et excité de voir qui seront les invités, seront t'ils les mêmes que d'habitude ou auront nous la chance d'en avoir des nouveaux? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I also wanted to say that the last time the guests were present, Carla and Yanai were doing the same thing as the guests, by the way, we could hear Carla in the living room

That was one of their wildest nights actually .. I don’t think that all guests attract the viewership , of course it happens when sexual things are occurring obviously but there are days that guests in an apartment ( which is actually normal and real life attitude and behavior ) gather to play table games or cards or have a drink and eat together but depending also the  apartment , viewership is  varied at which apartment it happens as long as what expectations have been created by the tenants.. I don’t actually believe that seeing guests at Esenia and  Dima for example  will attract  the attention of the cameras for a long time as I don’t think many subscribers have attached themselves with this couple .

In any case , the general rule is that whoever  of the tenants have guests , it makes it for finally watching something else and that’s why all the praising nearly all the time by me when I see it happening 😇

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

That was one of their wildest nights actually .. I don’t think that all guests attract the viewership , of course it happens when sexual things are occurring obviously but there are days that guests in an apartment ( which is actually normal and real life attitude and behavior ) gather to play table games or cards or have a drink and eat together but depending also the  apartment , viewership is  varied at which apartment it happens as long as what expectations have been created by the tenants.. I don’t actually believe that seeing guests at Esenia and  Dima for example  will attract  the attention of the cameras for a long time as I don’t think many subscribers have attached themselves with this couple .

In any case , the general rule is that whoever  of the tenants have guests , it makes it for finally watching something else and that’s why all the praising nearly all the time by me when I see it happening 😇

You should watch live, for example Katie's apartment was on top cam a lot today, yet they were just watching TV, as they often do.
Except that there is an element to take into account that makes it more interesting than usual, the guest 😁