Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #10

Pete1960

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Off course you are ! 

It's always evident when you don't like the truth, you slip into your second childhood and hide behind emojis.

When you misinterpreted your name, was it so that you could use the word SHIELD to imagine that being one was your purpose in life to shield damsels in distress like Leora.

I prefer the true interpretation ...SLUG!! ....But take no notice I am only pulling your pisser light-heartedly!!!!

image.jpeg.d375c44a9ff7155aa9dbea503c0e84ab.jpeg Oh how macho you seem  !! Leora will love her                                                     little soldier

SCUTUM !=Roman Shield.image.png.cf262db03a60995b36780d7f473cea07.png                SCUTUS ! = Sea Snail or SLUG Scutus breviculus (animal).JPG

32 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

SCUTUM !=Roman Shield.image.png.cf262db03a60995b36780d7f473cea07.png                SCUTUS ! = Sea Snail or SLUG Scutus breviculus (animal).JPG

Years ago, you and I had a conversation regarding the name I chose. With my having salt water aquariums at the time,   I chose the name Scutus. You are the one who keeps referring to scutum. I will guarantee that when homo sapiens wipes himself off of the planet called Earth. Millions of scutus will still be around.     You can thank the translator for the word SHIELD coming up. I had nothing to do with it !!!!

I can not cure your confusion. But knowing that you detest 😆 and tell others to ignore it.        Is an equivalent of you telling me to ignore StnCld's sick sense of humor !   Regarding Leora's breasts.

That being the case, enjoy !🤣😆😂😁😆🤣😂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, scutus said:

Years ago, you and I had a conversation regarding the name I chose. With my having salt water aquariums at the time,   I chose the name Scutus. You are the one who keeps referring to scutum. I will guarantee that when homo sapiens wipes himself off of the planet called Earth. Millions of scutus will still be around.     You can thank the translator for the word SHIELD coming up. I had nothing to do with it !!!!

I can not cure your confusion. But knowing that you detest 😆 and tell others to ignore it.        Is an equivalent of you telling me to ignore StnCld's sick sense of humor !   Regarding Leora's breasts.

Oh how you distort the true facts Slug ! We did indeed have a conversation whereupon I asked you about your name....It was you who mentioned the Roman shields at the time.....But then you wouldn't remember that would you? what with your select memory, or perhaps confusion.

Rather like I imagine you not remembering when you tried to best me with sarcasm about the temperature in Russia, you didn't realise that they are centigrade and you were puffing your chest out crowing about Fahrenheit.....Wrong Again ! Or confusion?

Or what about knowing the difference between trainers and boots? Especially when they were in view for everyone to see..Confused Again?.....Too proud and arrogant again to stand up like a man and admit you were wrong weren't you......But of course you are not one are you.....

I don't detest 😁, They say more about you than they do for the recipient. I find the people like you and some of your cohorts infantile when you use them because you lack any other way of expressing yourself......Send me as many as you wish, it bothers me not .  

Now why not be a good little slug and have a glass of warm milk, tuck yourself in bed, go to sleep and dream of besting me, because as I have proved numerous times with you, that is the only place you will best me....In your dreams! 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, scutus said:

Why don't you  2 get a fucking room 

• Upvote 1