B1 - General Topic 2022 #31 (August)

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi and Loraine on once side of the corner and Zaba and Monica in the other.

Who're going to win the Top Cam fight? 

Well , once again , viewers will always be masturbation lovers …😏😁

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi rejected Loraine rubbing her breast in their last shower and to me Esmi really enjoy Kristy's company.

Lorraine is going to make TWO COMPLETE WORKING YEARS in some days with this company , 730 days , this just being a single if I am correct participation , therefore , even more when she was a Couple On Vacation with Anthony ( who by the way , since he appeared in that long phonecall , she started going away slowly from Samson if I remember correctly - only of course after some really nice private moments with him )  , she knows exactly what to say and how to influence Esmi and teach her so many more small tips for an ongoing long lasting cameras world journey ..

My hope though is to manage and teach her / persuade  her that she can surrender to any camera challenges , obviously not make the ridiculous shows she did especially in B5 being a Couple On Vacation but make her relax and enjoy a “ do all life in front of cameras “ as Loraine has very generously , easily and comfortable done ( APART FROM THE MOST RIDICULOUS MOMENT SHE HAD WITH SAMSON AND THEIR FIRST UNDERCOVER FUCK ) …

Easily Loraine and Esmi will be a dynamic on cameras duo for some days but for sure it can all go back as a boomerang to Esmi if people understand that she goes away from the originality and unpredictability we got to LIKE and ADMIRE / ENJOY  her to things we have seen thousands of times like the click bait massage moments ( we need to think though that Esmi is a fantastic REAL massage giver and not show off ) like now , which can of course in the course of time end in stereo masturbation moments ….

• Haha 2