B1 - General Topic 2022 #31 (August)

19 minutes ago, RonS said:

I've got to say i've said this many time this girl did not come for money saying i will play with my pussy and suck she came here because her home was destroyed this girl had no place to go far as i know she is a artist that does great art in Kiev and i will not let you no how i know this and i thank for that fact see is doing just what she need to thats the reason i understand the way she acts she is great so if you don't like what she does go watch samson jack off i know some of you don't like what i say but i'm being real too .That it im through.

Stay confused that might be your problem....... 

1 hour ago, RonS said:

I've got to say i've said this many time this girl did not come for money saying i will play with my pussy and suck she came here because her home was destroyed this girl had no place to go far as i know she is a artist that does great art in Kiev and i will not let you no how i know this and i thank for that fact see is doing just what she need to thats the reason i understand the way she acts she is great so if you don't like what she does go watch samson jack off i know some of you don't like what i say but i'm being real too .That it im through.

So basically is she comes home with a guy and gets her brains fucked or gets a giant dildo you wouldn’t watch 🙄😂😂. But, yes, I agree, if people don’t like her they shouldn’t watch. I am one of them, but I also get it when people would comment on her bs….it’s all fair game and it’s fair to say she doesn’t give a fuck either way 😂😂

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

The conclusion is that once again Esmi can’t have her privacy and the bedroom by herself , another night sharing with someone .. 

how much longer are u gonna use this no privacy shit as an excuse, count the number of nights shes been in bed alone and the number of bates shes done, unless by privacy u mean having the apt to herself

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

how much longer are u gonna use this no privacy shit as an excuse, count the number of nights shes been in bed alone and the number of bates shes done, unless by privacy u mean having the apt to herself

She almost did a quick on in the shower yesterday.

• Haha 1