B5 General Topic 2022 #14 (August / September)

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Timur seems not wanting any of it ..

true but it seems quite a lot want to see Tereza&Thor on the nearest TV set lol.

just speaking about consensus 

somebody make poll, lol

only kidding

54 minutes ago, peking said:

true but it seems quite a lot want to see Tereza&Thor on the nearest TV set lol.

just speaking about consensus 

somebody make poll, lol

only kidding

I definitely want to watch Tereza riding Thor 😋😋.. and an even bigger mixture , I don’t know who wouldn’t like this .. however , i believe even more would like to watch Tweety doing naughty things 😆😆

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

I definitely want to watch Tereza riding Thor

I think the guy(s) are just props and all eyes would be on her and the way she rides

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

more would like to watch Tweety doing naughty things 😆😆

righ tee o 😬

B-5 has again become boring as hell, and it has become worse since Tweety Bird showed up to ruin everything......Either she needs to participate in RLC again and I do mean really participate this time, or just get the hell out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

B-5 has again become boring as hell, and it has become worse since Tweety Bird showed up to ruin everything......Either she needs to participate in RLC again and I do mean really participate this time, or just get the hell out.

Agreed!  She doesn't bring anything to the table, other than frustration of the viewers for not doing anything.  It isn't like she's not capable, 'cause she's displayed "some" action when she was at the Villa.  From allowing Radi to pleasure her a few times and then when she threw the vibrator in her own ass.

B-5 is going to DEAD, Holly and the God of Thunder left earlier today for some time away, Now Father holier than now Timur and his NUN Mother Tereza are leaving as well. That leaves the worthless as tits on boar hog Tweety Bird there to house sit. DEAD may be an understatement!

• Haha 2