B5 General Topic 2022 #14 (August / September)

Noldus

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Just another B-5 No Sex drunk fest sponsored by Father Timur and Mother Tereza.Image result for thumbs down gifs

Β 

Can you tell me in B5 history when was the last time there was a sex party in B5, and on RLC in general in COV apartments
I hope you don't put a knot in your brain looking for a stat that doesn't exist 🀣

• Like 1

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

Can you tell me in B5 history when was the last time there was a sex party in B5, and on RLC in general in COV apartments
I hope you don't put a knot in your brain looking for a stat that doesn't exist 🀣

That would be Kylie and Russ with Beatrice and the tall blonde dude, before that it would be Carlos and Claire with many different participants, and before that Loraine and Anthony and her gang of participants, and before that Kim, Alexandra, and Lucian. Should I continue ?

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That would be Kylie and Russ with Beatrice and the tall blonde dude, before that it would be Carlos and Claire with many different participants, and before that Loraine and Anthony and her gang of participants, and before that Kim, Alexandra, and Lucian. Should I continue ?

I don't really call it sex, I didn't know you were so good public when I see your complaining way all the time 😁

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't really call it sex, I didn't know you were so good public when I see your complaining way all the time 😁

Compliments on, or about RLC and it's participants are earned and few and far between these days. There used to be quite the variety of apartments and participants on RLC, now you have a cookie cutter of almost every apartment or villa. It would be nice to be surprised by something interesting and exciting again, instead of being able to predict what will happen on the way to repetitive RLC of today.Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Compliments on, or about RLC and it's participants are earned and few and far between these days. There used to be quite the variety of apartments and participants on RLC, now you have a cookie cutter of almost every apartment or villa. It would be nice to be surprised by something interesting and exciting again, instead of being able to predict what will happen on the way to repetitive RLC of today.Β 

B4 UM, surprised 😁