B5 General Topic 2022 #14 (August / September)

11 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

Is anyone else having issues with the RLC website not loading up?  It's been like this for a couple days now.  Not sure if something got switched off on my browser.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Probably your browser or ISP 

They say Third time is charm, but with Timur and Tereza, Third time is a complete waste of our time. Same old stupid drunken bullshit. Tereza and Timur have not loosen up any, and that holds Holly and the god of thunder back from the real fun they want to have. Too Bad as Holly tries so hard to get Tereza to be a little more promiscuous but the holier than now Mother Tereza's conservative ways always prevail. Thor gets bored and either goes to the bedroom or just goes to sleep.

You know what is really sad ??? I have been watching two lesbians, and two gay gays, and another woman drinking and playing drinking games tonight and less than 30 minutes it has been more entertaining than the last 3 or 4 times that Heavenly Holly, The god of Thunder, Terrific Tereza and The possessive, jealous, controlling Timur who I have grown to dislike very much as a participant on RLC.

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

You know what is really sad ??? I have been watching two lesbians, and two gay gays, and another woman drinking and playing drinking games tonight and less than 30 minutes it has been more entertaining than the last 3 or 4 times that Heavenly Holly, The god of Thunder, Terrific Tereza and The possessive, jealous, controlling Timur who I have grown to dislike very much as a participant on RLC.

Yeah except that at the end of the party, there is no drunk sex like the two couples from B5 can have 🤣