B5 General Topic 2022 #14 (August / September)

Noldus

On 8/23/2022 at 9:52 AM, cylinderopuntia said:

I think Holly wants two lives. She wants a relationship with Thor in a apartment and she wants to go on vacation with Tweety in the big wide word

and neither is possible.

I think Holly is getting bored and would like to do something different other than getting shagged two or three times a day. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, costa049 said:

Thank you, I've been off to work. And btw, I just bought a membership today. 30 days standard membership just to see

Many apartments once again , the ones that are mostly watched are currently quite boring , sweet Venera returns soon so you can enjoy her , the rest they have the moments occasionally . Hope your subscription will be rewarded😇

So Thor was going through his documents not long ago, from what I could see he had Ukraine education stamped documents, along with certificates from a Ukraine university. Appears he is from Ukraine and more educated than some people might think 😉

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Many apartments once again , the ones that are mostly watched are currently quite boring , sweet Venera returns soon so you can enjoy her , the rest they have the moments occasionally . Hope your subscription will be rewarded😇

Let's hope that Venera arrives on Friday missing Lion very much. 😋

Just now, MrFlexxy said:

So Thor was going through his documents not long ago, from what I could see he had Ukraine education stamped documents, along with certificates from a Ukraine university. Appears he is from Ukraine and more educated than some people might think 😉

A man who can attract many women also by the things that he tells them , he is never an uneducated man . We have seen him multiple times when  women are around him and will listen to the things he has to say .Of course it can be personal experiences and story telling but I don’t think a man who hasn’t studied or learned well to be able and have the women around him interested and not only because of his looks …

15 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

Así que Thor estaba revisando sus documentos no hace mucho, por lo que pude ver, tenía documentos sellados de educación de Ucrania, junto con certificados de una universidad de Ucrania. Parece que es de Ucrania y más educado de lo que algunas personas podrían pensar  😉

The fact that he went to college doesn't take away from the fact that he's still an asshole...😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Un hombre que puede atraer a muchas mujeres también por las cosas que les dice, nunca es un hombre sin educación. Lo hemos visto varias veces cuando las mujeres están a su alrededor y escuchan las cosas que tiene que decir. Por supuesto que pueden ser experiencias personales y contar historias, pero no creo que un hombre que no haya estudiado o aprendido bien sea poder y tener a las mujeres a su alrededor interesadas y no solo por su apariencia…

Bruno...🤔😒

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MrFlexxy said:

he is very good at hiding it, to see it he looks like a complete idiot

• Like 2
  • Haha 2