B5 General Topic 2022 #14 (August / September)

10 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

its good RLC are making an effort, its a shame the barcelona tenants arent

In my opinion , it is terrible match chemistry in the apartments .. they have a really great B1 while B2 is a mess despite having Lavika and Kristy who “ cares “ for the cameras and she’s interested in her job when Alana and Kaley , well… no comment ..

And then the villas , this is a disasterous mixing of characters , Monica as always can be fun but she feels no connected to anyone and we got Trinity who simply supports Leia on her instagram photoshoots .. 

Let’s see what the autumn brings and slowly more time spending inside the apartments .

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

In my opinion , it is terrible match chemistry in the apartments .. they have a really great B1 while B2 is a mess despite having Lavika and Kristy who “ cares “ for the cameras and she’s interested in her job when Alana and Kaley , well… no comment ..

And then the villas , this is a disasterous mixing of characters , Monica as always can be fun but she feels no connected to anyone and we got Trinity who simply supports Leia on her instagram photoshoots .. 

Let’s see what the autumn brings and slowly more time spending inside the apartments .

If wasn't for Dana and Zara the Villa would be dead this summer now imagine how autumn will be. 🤣

Of course that some visitor brought some fun to the Villa, I was mentioning only the assigned tenants.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

Thor home, angry at something, getting really silly now

He's an arsehole and I wish Holly would realise that and kick him into touch. He childish and always acts like a bear with a thor head...😏

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

He's an arsehole and I wish Holly would realise that and kick him into touch. He childish and always acts like a bear with a thor head...😏

If it carries on like this I can’t see it being to long till she does 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Er ist ein Arschloch und ich wünschte, Holly würde das erkennen und ihn in Kontakt treten. Er ist kindisch und benimmt sich immer wie ein Bär mit Thorskopf... 😏

Meine  nun doch schon einige Jahre andauernde Lebenserfahrung sagt mir dass bei einem ernsten Zerwürfnis zwischen Paaren immer zwei Personen beteiligt sind und einen Anteil daran haben. Nie ist nur eine Seite daran schuld. Diese Tatsache wird im Forum leider zu wenig diskutiert. Aber vielleicht wissen die Russisch-bzw. Ukrainisch-Kundigen unter uns Genaueres ? Dann sollten sie uns andere Anteil daran nehmen lassen. 

3 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

My life experience, which has now lasted for a few years, tells me that when there is a serious quarrel between couples, two people are always involved and have a share in it. It's never just one side's fault. Unfortunately, this fact is not discussed enough in the forum. But maybe the Russian or Ukrainian experts among us More details? Then they should let the rest of us share in it. 

How many times has Thor spat his dummy out?...He's pathetic...🙄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, costa049 said:

IMHO T&T have a better relationship and chemistry and are a better couple to stay

Agree they have much better relationship and dont argue like this all the time. And Timur being a nicer guy.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

How many times has Thor spat his dummy out?...He's pathetic...🙄

As much as I think Thor is a dickhead, the argument has 2 sides. Holly showing some aggression to Thor

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording