B5 General Topic 2022 #14 (August / September)

4 hours ago, wooders78 said:

the tail has been wagging the dog here for a long time,  the reason RLC has got so bad

I only know that RLC is opening  apartment after apartment the last 1-1,5 month so it can’t be so bad .. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Do you think that all women in the world feels attraction over DiCaprio only because of his babe face?  🤣

Do You think all women in the world didn't find attractive guys which a babe face? Look please fashion magazines. This guys were chosen to be looked by the people who likes fashion, most of them are women. There are several choices I believe. One cannot generalize. ☝️

• Confused 1

48 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Do You think all women in the world didn't find attractive guys which a babe face? Look please fashion magazines. This guys were chosen to be looked by the people who likes fashion, most of them are women. There are several choices I believe. One cannot generalize. ☝️

yeah, but isn't the only reason a women fell attraction in a guy they also fell buy guys that doesn't have a babe face. That's what I meant to say.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I only know that RLC is opening  apartment after apartment the last 1-1,5 month so it can’t be so bad .. 

yes it can and it is.  bringing back karol is no big deal no matter how you slice it.  it is another mistake by rlc because they are too lazy to go out and find someone new.  i knew when karol left she would be back, it was just a matter of time.  rlc is a flash in the pan supported by people that have no life really.  you are one of those people!

7 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

yes it can and it is.  bringing back karol is no big deal no matter how you slice it.  it is another mistake by rlc because they are too lazy to go out and find someone new.  i knew when karol left she would be back, it was just a matter of time.  rlc is a flash in the pan supported by people that have no life really.  you are one of those people!

Katie, Venera, Esenia, Elli, Val and Jul must be happy to know that you sum up these last few months to only the return of Karol with her man 😁

without forgetting Mathilda, Trinity, Lilith, Lavika, Esmi, Zabava, Marlene, Ailey and Kassandra

Even if some have been present for some time now, they are still new to RLC since this is their first participation.

here is our good old Harley again, who lacks respect towards those who do not share his opinions :angel:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Katie, Venera, Esenia, Elli, Val and Jul must be happy to know that you sum up these last few months to only the return of Karol with her man 😁

without forgetting Mathilda, Trinity, Lilith, Lavika, Esmi, Zabava, Marlene, Ailey and Kassandra

Even if some have been present for some time now, they are still new to RLC since this is their first participation.

here is our good old Harley again, who lacks respect towards those who do not share his opinions :angel:

thank you, i'll take that as a compliment!  the wife and kids and i just got back from a week in florida on vacation and i've been through all the replays of the past week and have read many posts of mind blowing things that have happened since we have been on vacation.  the funny thing is that none of the replays reflect any of the exaggerated posts that have been given.  you people really do live in a fantasy world!  by the way, take a trip and go somewhere, florida was outstanding and we had a great time.  it would do you all a world of good to get out somewhere without your dicks in your hand!

35 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

thank you, i'll take that as a compliment!  the wife and kids and i just got back from a week in florida on vacation and i've been through all the replays of the past week and have read many posts of mind blowing things that have happened since we have been on vacation.  the funny thing is that none of the replays reflect any of the exaggerated posts that have been given.  you people really do live in a fantasy world!  by the way, take a trip and go somewhere, florida was outstanding and we had a great time.  it would do you all a world of good to get out somewhere without your dicks in your hand!

If you take that as a compliment, good for you, even if I think you understood that it might not be the thing to do 😁
I am sorry to tell you that you are also one of these people 😂
You may have the impression that you are above them and that you are superior but when I see your comments, you are exactly part of the same world as these people 😁
and personally I'm proud to be part of it too, otherwise this forum would be monotonous 🙃

Thank you for the advice for vacation destinations, for my part I can tell you that Croatia is also very nice as a destination where I was able to enjoy the swimming pool and the beach with friends, while enjoying the beautiful landscapes of the country

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

If you take that as a compliment, good for you, even if I think you understood that it might not be the thing to do 😁
I am sorry to tell you that you are also one of these people 😂
You may have the impression that you are above them and that you are superior but when I see your comments, you are exactly part of the same world as these people 😁
and personally I'm proud to be part of it too, otherwise this forum would be monotonous 🙃

Thank you for the advice for vacation destinations, for my part I can tell you that Croatia is also very nice as a destination where I was able to enjoy the swimming pool and the beach with friends, while enjoying the beautiful landscapes of the country

i'm glad you got out for awhile

4 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

You seem to know a lot .. it is another mistake .. no life really and supporting .. you are closer to revealing  yourself much faster than expected … another European here answering you , maybe we enjoy and understand this concept much more better than you at the other side of the Atlantic ..

• Upvote 1