B5 General Topic 2022 #14 (August / September)

Noldus

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

A man who can attract many women also by the things that he tells them , he is never an uneducated man . We have seen him multiple times when  women are around him and will listen to the things he has to say .Of course it can be personal experiences and story telling but I don’t think a man who hasn’t studied or learned well to be able and have the women around him interested and not only because of his looks …

An education in itself is nothing. Life experience is everything.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, peking said:

lean toward a mixture of both.

I have met quite a few people who were way more succesful, intelligent and experienced in life with no education whatsoever vs. people with high educations who got no clue how the world worked and had very little interesting to say or show for themselves.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

Ein Mann, der viele Frauen auch durch die Dinge anziehen kann, die er ihnen erzählt, ist niemals ein ungebildeter Mann. Wir haben ihn mehrere Male gesehen, wenn Frauen um ihn herum sind, und werden den Dingen zuhören, die er zu sagen hat. Natürlich können es persönliche Erfahrungen und Geschichtenerzählen sein, aber ich glaube nicht, dass ein Mann, der nicht gut studiert oder gelernt hat, sein sollte fähig und haben die Frauen um ihn herum interessiert und das nicht nur wegen seines Aussehens …

Vielleicht ist er ja so gebildet wie Eva und muss jetzt sein Geld mit Ficken vor der Cam bei ( RLC ) verdienen.😉

2 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Interesting watching Holly, Thor & Tweety lying on the bed, there is strong resemblance in facial features between Tweety & Thor, they could easily pass for brother & sister

Holly nude in bed with Thor and Tweety yesterday.  She is an exhibitionist;  for example, sucking Thor's cock in front of the open window in their bedroom, while leaving the bedroom door open.  Timor the prude closed the door.

If she and Thor were willing to fuck in front of T&T, will she and Thor fuck in front of Tweety?  Will Tweety participate?

• Like 1

On 8/25/2022 at 11:50 AM, kris66 said:

I have met quite a few people who were way more succesful, intelligent and experienced in life with no education whatsoever vs. people with high educations who got no clue how the world worked and had very little interesting to say or show for themselves.

yep, no doubt and for your two examples, they go the other way also.

I prefer a mixture of both for myself

So ..either my voyeurism instinct wants to prevail and prove right 😁 or I simply see it with prejudice ..But I can’t  stop thinking that Tereza hasn’t even thought once how it would be some fun between her , Holly and Thor .. Again , I don’t say she has anything wrong with Timur , but I just get the feeling that in a wild and really “ surrendered “ night , she won’t hesitate ..Of course we have Timur who seems to be the “ monogamy “ not sharing person ( completely right decision and endless applause for simply respecting and taking care of his girl ) but Tereza’s wild aura also seems  to be surrounding B5… Let’s see how wrong I am or if even 1% right with my assumptions , what we could possibly see in B5.

• Like 1