B5 General Topic 2022 #14 (August / September)

Noldus

Tweety Bird sucks ass, and we all know this from her previous time on RLC, The couples of Terrific Tereza who really isn't so terrific, and Heavenly Holly who also isn't really worth the time watch anymore, are the heart and soul of B-5....... FAILURE.... PITIFUL.... RLC has gone from top notch online voyeur site to a has been want so so bad to be something. They have lost so many longtime viewers, going to bed and no longer wasting my time with this shit that RLV calls B-5.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Tereza pinching and slapping Holly's tits and filming Thor licking Holly's pussy and getting busted by Timur

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Timur and Tweety were hiding in the bathroom. 

3 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

Tereza pinching and slapping Holly's tits and filming Thor licking Holly's pussy and getting busted by Timur

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

WHAT !!!!!  i HOPE THIS SHOWS UP ON FREE MEDIA...... THIS is what I've been hoping for with this apt . 

13 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Tweety Bird sucks ass, and we all know this from her previous time on RLC, The couples of Terrific Tereza who really isn't so terrific, and Heavenly Holly who also isn't really worth the time watch anymore, are the heart and soul of B-5....... FAILURE.... PITIFUL.... RLC has gone from top notch online voyeur site to a has been want so so bad to be something. They have lost so many longtime viewers, going to bed and no longer wasting my time with this shit that RLV calls B-5.

Tweety Bird was nice when she let Radi suck her pussy.  But then she allowed Loraine to turn her against her due to Loraine's jealousy of Radi.  I'm glad I cancelled my Premium when Radi left.  I communicated to RLC that they had diminished their "assets" when they got rid of Radi.  I have been proven correct from what I can tell.