B5 General Topic 2022 #14 (August / September)

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nothing new of what we haven’t seen , after fucking some hours earlier , in the next 3-5 hours the “ make-up “ sex will fix all 😇 Holly and Thor ladies and gentlemen 😎

Is really sad that you are ok with a toxic relationship just because they have sex. Holly isn't that holy but also Thor is a jerk.

• Upvote 6

59 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Is really sad that you are ok with a toxic relationship just because they have sex. Holly isn't that holy but also Thor is a jerk.

I am not ok but it is a relationship which is tried to being built on cameras , this can’t happen , it is something I have said repeatedly . Everything these two do , it is criticized , commented , analyzed in depth .. Holly had a plane ticket booked to Bali and make a whatever life there and she cancelled all so as to take a chance with a guy that , let’s be honest , he has really been great to her , Holly isn’t an easy person as well … He has been seen talking to her , standing by her , he is obviously not an angel but he is trying .. 

The secret between couples nowadays is to speak and try and solve differences , these two they day , unfortunately for them every small or big , major action is recorded and interpreted from us according to how we see this relationship , personally , I SEE NOTHING different than things happening daily between a couple …Arguments , misunderstandings , differences that need a fast solution …The biggest mistake you can do when you first meet someone is to try and live together from day 1 , this CAN NEVER EVER work , people need their space at least in their first steps of the relationship , they need time with friends , you can abandon the life you had because you met someone who took your heart and be with this  person 24/7 , EVEN MORE , at a live transmission place where you can’t also act exactly in the freedom way that you might be doing if these people were like any of us with our privacy ..

This is a fresh new relationship and they can both fix things , toxic was Kitty and smith , this is just two really strong characters , Holly knowing her position and value on cameras and “ everybody loves Holly “ and trying to make a life in Europe and Thor , who , in my humble opinion , entered  this job so as to have fun , fuck , enjoy , get spoiled and make money and suddenly a woman took his mind and now he is in a relationship which I believe he wants but at times he wants his own things , his fun and so on ..As also Holly does , but…

I don’t support anything toxic and I have said this many times here , but I don’t see this relationship as toxic , it is just two people who try to establish something nice in front of cameras and we see it happening , could you think of them as toxic if you meet them together in a bar or a cafe place , talk to them and make company with them ? But the cameras can’t make /fix/create anything , if they want to succeed , they need to go away from cameras ..then and only then , they will try to live together perhaps for a period and if they manage , they could always return ..in my estimation , this real life couple Holly and Thor it represents the site as they wanted that it is for Couples On Vacation .. Real life , drama , make up things , fun , laughs , tears, amazing sex from two of viewers favorites as I think that the female viewers like Thor and also for me , the guy can really have anyone everyday ..it’s up to him ..but he is with Holly now and it is another story .

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am not ok but it is a relationship which is tried ti being built on cameras , this can’t happen , it is something I have said repeatedly . Everything these two do , it is criticized , commented , analyzed in depth .. Holly had a plane ticket booked to Bali and make a whatever life there and she cancelled all so as to take a chance with a guy that , let’s be honest , he has really been great to her , Holly isn’t an easy person as well … He has been seen talking to her , standing by her , he is obviously not an angel but he is trying .. 

The secret between couples nowadays is to speak and try and solve differences , these two they day , unfortunately for them every small or big , major action is recorded and interpreted from us according to how we see this relationship , personally , I SEE NOTHING different than things happening daily between a couple …Arguments , misunderstandings , differences that need a fast solution …The biggest mistake you can do when you first meet someone is to try and live together from day 1 , this CAN NEVER EVER work , people need their space at least in their first steps of the relationship , they need time with friends , you can abandon the life you had because you met someone who took your heart and be with this  person 24/7 , EVEN MORE , at a live transmission place where you can’t also act exactly in the freedom way that you might be doing if these people were like any of us with our privacy ..

This is a fresh new relationship and they can both fix things , toxic was Kitty and smith , this is just two really strong characters , Holly knowing her position and value on cameras and “ everybody loves Holly “ and trying to make a life in Europe and Thor , who , in my humble opinion , entered  this job so as to have fun , fuck , enjoy , get spoiled and make money and suddenly a woman took his mind and now he is in a relationship which I believe he wants but at times he wants his own things , his fun and so on ..As also Holly does , but…

Excuse me but I think that you are creating excuses to their behavior. Their relationship being on cam or not isn't the reason for all this. They aren't in a gossip website every month with people commenting about their relationship on social media. They probably doesn't even lurk this forum. They were always on cam because they want.   They can go out to meet their friends or make new ones. They are in front of cam fucking like a rabbit because they want.

Their relationship is far and beyond from normal. How come we don't see any other couple having those kinds of "argument"? I don't see this in Prague, Rome or Warsaw. Not even T&T are like them. Only C&Y but they are a different kind of couple.

And yes, Thor is a jerk and I'm calling him a jerk just to be polite because he's way worst than that.

• Upvote 5