B5 General Topic 2022 #14 (August / September)

6 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Excuse me but I think that you are creating excuses to their behavior. Their relationship being on cam or not isn't the reason for all this. They aren't in a gossip website every month with people commenting about their relationship on social media. They probably doesn't even lurk this forum. They were always on cam because they want. ย  They can go out to meet their friends or make new ones. They are in front of cam fucking like a rabbit because they want.

Their relationship is far and beyond from normal. How come we don't see any other couple having those kinds of "argument"? I don't see this in Prague, Rome or Warsaw. Not even T&T are like them. Only C&Y but they are a different kind of couple.

And yes, Thor is a jerk and I'm calling him a jerk just to be polite because he's way worst than that.

Its so easy to make up things in your head based on stereotypes and speculation and prejudgment (maybe also some jealousy).ย  You got no clue about their relationship and no-one here does. It's all based on speculations, vivid imagination, jealousy, hate toward other men who bang these chicks and I could go on.......

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Its so easy to make up things in your head based on stereotypes and speculation and prejudgment (maybe also some jealousy).ย  You got no clue about their relationship and no-one here does. It's all based on speculations, vivid imagination, jealousy, hate toward other men who bang these chicks and I could go on.......

It's funny because what you accused me is what you did with me. Many times here I defended Thor when other members said that they doesn't know why those women like him or how Holly would date as a guy dumb as Thor or that he's only muscles and no brain, that he isn't good looking and so on. I don't hate him, I'm far from being jealous of him very very far from it. All what I said is based on what I see and others comments just like the opinion of everyone else.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

It's funny because what you accused me is what you did with me. Many times here I defended Thor when other members said that they doesn't know why those women like him or how Holly would date as a guy dumb as Thor or that he's only muscles and no brain, that he isn't good looking and so on. I don't hate him, I'm far from being jealous of him very very far from it. All what I said is based on what I see and others comments just like the opinion of everyone else.

Anybody that watches that apartment will clearly see every time alcohol is flowingย  or there are visitors to the apartment Thor acts like an asshole. This is not my imagination, it's something we can all see for ourselves.

• Upvote 4

Holly going on a big trip.ย  She packed the yellow suitcase inside her blue suitcase.ย  Maybe a trip with Tweety, and new winter clothes and cosmetics at trip's end???

She would not pack her backpack if she were going to retrieve more of her clothes from under the stairs in B-4.