B5 General Topic 2022 #14 (August / September)

26 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'd take Tibor over Timur and time.he is such a cutie. Him and Linda had some hot sex in the living room in the past. She was adorable back then also.

Can it be though  that the marriage kills the love ? Because since they got  married 2 years ago , it is now currently not one of their best ( at least sex ) periods ..However , they always look that they are happy having one another , it is just Linda’s mood not at its best ..

• Upvote 1

Not a good night for Timur , perhaps the first time he seems in the “ supporting cast “ , Thor’s and Tereza’s bla bla bla seems that had Thor “ winning “ Tereza with the things he said to her ..And we need always to remember that this was was very effective to Holly in the beginning and still now I believe , a man that can talk and say as it seems lots of valid point things .

Timur trying to get a frustrated Thor ( what a surprise at this time 😁 ) out from the bed only to receive a BIG “ NIET “..Soon after , Tereza appears , seductive and sexy l it took her just 20-30 seconds to make him stand from the bed …WOMEN 😂🤣😂🤣🤪

Say whatever from Tereza , unless she’s is impressed by Thor , I need to throw on fire all books concerning looks from women to a man 😂🤣😂🤣

It has been mentioned since a long time that there’s “ something in the air “ while  Tereza looks Thor but obviously the apartment and the relationships ( since these aren’t open couples ) prevent from any crazy and wild thoughts so as to see something like that 

image.gif.c955c342f5f9fb96663256535faad809.gif

In any case ,this stay of Tereza , she looks incredible hot , let’s hope for some wild adventures 😆

Well….What in the Holly’s / Tereza’s fuck ? 😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Tereza surprising first with a nipple/tit kissing licking before locking themselves in and goofying playing Holly’s clitoris above Holly’s panties ..what a premiere 😱

3 minutes ago, Mrbubbles0002 said:

I got to head to bed, stupid work in the am. I hope someone's a hero a sends me a vid if anything exciting happens tonight. Go team lez action or swap. 💪🥴

I doubt anything exciting will happen as long as Timur is there.

4 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I doubt anything exciting will happen as long as Timur is there.

You are right ..he doesn’t share ..but I think also Holly wouldn’t share her man … but she wouldn’t say NO teasing with Tereza .. To be honest , I could never ever imagine Holly and Tereza getting along so well , I believed that after the first 1-1,5 months would argue ..Very happy I was completely wrong .