B5 General Topic 2022 #14 (August / September)

23 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Excuse me but I think that you are creating excuses to their behavior. Their relationship being on cam or not isn't the reason for all this. They aren't in a gossip website every month with people commenting about their relationship on social media. They probably doesn't even lurk this forum. They were always on cam because they want.   They can go out to meet their friends or make new ones. They are in front of cam fucking like a rabbit because they want.

Their relationship is far and beyond from normal. How come we don't see any other couple having those kinds of "argument"? I don't see this in Prague, Rome or Warsaw. Not even T&T are like them. Only C&Y but they are a different kind of couple.

And yes, Thor is a jerk and I'm calling him a jerk just to be polite because he's way worst than that.

There you have it …what’s the difference between your examples and this couple ? That all those couples joined with an ongoing relationship , they brought it form the real world on cameras , it was tested , practiced , they at least spent time together before moving / joining the cameras world .Waht we see between Thor and Holly has started , is being developed and is continuing with heavily commenting  because since Day 1  we are witnessing two people starting a relationship from the absolute zero . We saw them flirting , approaching one another ,we saw their first fuck on cameras , their first argue on cameras , the first tears on cameras , all of your examples might have experienced this outside with the only perhaps difference being Dantez and Gyana as they were also a new couple when they entered but you could already see that there was an attraction when he was with Mirukawa and one day that she visited his apartment , she couldn’t take his eyes ( and her hand 😁 ) off from him …

People have a bad opinion about Thor , totally accepted by me but i don’t agree .Holly has been with  worse , I think her past with Bruno seems to be forgotten which despite being an only fuck relationship , it clearly affected her and I think Thor is the first guy who she feels real strong and genuine emotions . As for fucking like rabbits , I find nothing wrong with that , on the contrary , I adore and admire both for their passion and commitment to each other , good sex is a reflection of how we feel about someone , therefore , both of them have - in my opinion - deep feelings and they care but they  are both “ children “ on how to make this relationship work ..And the cameras simply don’t help for that .

It is fine to disagree as I told you , both these people aren’t angels but i don’t  criticize Thor as a jerk . Jerk I could tell you it was Maksim , Anthony and how he behaved to Loraine just to remember two recent participants . I am not going to criticize and comment negative for two people who - yes an excuse perhaps - try to establish a relationship when thousands eyes are watching . As long as we don’t understand the language also , let’s not be fast with our conclusions .To be quite honest with you , if we were seeing Holly now for the first time as a first time participant , we would be saying much much different things ..But Holly is an RLC totem , an icon and people have a much much closer attach to her , remember “ everybody loves Holly “ …

Couples who have epic differences and can’t find a common way of communication  , even the good  sex can’t save them .. So , Holly and Thor answering to all of us about their status once again … 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There you have it …what’s the difference between your examples and this couple ? That all those couples joined with an ongoing relationship , they brought it form the real world on cameras , it was tested , practiced , they at least spent time together before moving / joining the cameras world .Waht we see between Thor and Holly has started , is being developed and is continuing with heavily commenting  because since Day we are witnessing two people starting a relationship from the absolute zero . We saw them flirting , approaching one another ,we as their first fuck on cameras , their first argue on cameras , the first tears on cameras , all of your examples might have experienced this outside with the only perhaps difference being Dantez and Gyana as they were also a new couple when they entered but you could already see that there was an attraction when he was with Mirukawa and one day that she visited his apartment , she couldn’t take his eyes ( and her hand 😁 ) away from him …

People have a bad opinion about Thor , totally accepted by me but i don’t agree .Holly has been with  worse , I think her past with Bruno seems to be forgotten which despite being an only fuck relationship , it clearly affected her and I think Thor is the first guy who she feels real strong and genuine emotions . As for fucking like rabbits , I find nothing wrong with that , ont he contrary , I adore and admire both for their passion and commitment to each other , good sex is a reflection of how we feel about someone , therefore , both of them have - in my opinion - deep feelings and they care but they  are both “ children “ on how to ,are this relationship work ..And the cameras simply don’t help for that .

It is fine to disagree as I told you , both these people aren’t angels but i dit  criticize Thor as a jerk . Jerk I could tell you it was Maksim , Anthony and how he behaved to Loraine just to remember two recent participants . I am not going to criticize and comment negative for two people who - yes an excuse perhaps - try to establish a relationship when thousands eyes are watching . As long as we don’t understand the language also , let’s not be fast with our conclusions .To be quite honest with you , if we were seeing Holly now for the first time as a first time participant , we would be saying much much different things ..But Holly is an RLC totem , an icon and people have a much much closer attach to her , remember “ everybody loves Holly “ …

What I've about them being beyond normal is about their behavior and not their being on cam. And what we are witnessing isn't just a new relationship being developed, but a really bad one and always before a night of drinking.

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

What I've about them being beyond normal is about their behavior and not their being on cam. And what we are witnessing isn't just a new relationship being developed, but a really bad one and always before a night of drinking.

Then this is something they need to work out and talk with one another ..Do you think if they were off cameras , with normal jobs and nit ,Ike now 24/7 together , they would have so often endless nights and days like the iens we see them having in B5 ? Obviously not , they would need to work and wake up or habe a schedule let’s say , then we could say that it is toxic because of a normal outside life they would have infinite problems in their daily life .. their behavior it is what it is , they know that something is wrong but I do think they know that they like each other very much , to be honest , I think they like each other much more than other couples ( normal living as you said before ) which are with RLC at the moment .

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Then this is something they need to work out and talk with one another ..Do you think if they were off cameras , with normal jobs and nit ,Ike now 24/7 together , they would have so often endless nights and days like the iens we see them having in B5 ? Obviously not , they would need to work and wake up or habe a schedule let’s say , then we could say that it is toxic because of a normal outside life they would have infinite problems in their daily life .. their behavior it is what it is , they know that something is wrong but I do think they know that they like each other very much , to be honest , I think they like each other much more than other couples ( normal living as you said before ) which are with RLC at the moment .

They don't work out and they could get a job and still be in the project, they could even leave the project and live their life off cam.  But they don't. And as I said, most of their fights are always after a club or drinking. Those kinds of arguments aren't from a normal daily life disagreements.

15 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

And one last comment before beach time and swimming 😆 , if Holly loses Thor , I think she will get in a really depressing mood ,the girl simply loves the guy , not the meaning of word love as it is but him as a whole person , she adores him , he is her world currently ..

And there you have the saying “ The one who controls the relationship , it is the one who feels the less “ … This is what I think for Holly and Thor 😇

Just now, ddhm said:

And one last comment before beach time and swimming 😆 , if Holly loses Thor , I think she will get in a really depressing mood ,the girl simply loves the guy , not the meaning of word love as it is but him as a whole person , she adores him , he is her world currently ..

And there you have the saying “ The one who controls the relationship , it is the one who feels the less “ … This is what I think for Holly and Thor 😇

Yeah, she deserves him.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

They don't work out and they could get a job and still be in the project, they could even leave the project and live their life off cam.  But they don't. And as I said, most of their fights are always after a club or drinking. Those kinds of arguments aren't from a normal daily life disagreements.

These are arguments because both have no personal freedom , they are all the time together . Thor needs time with his friends , Holly the same ..What they do ? They have made a quite good connection with T&T , Thor tries to spend time with him and Holly with Tereza , but look , even now , they both live and share a common apartment , these thugs don’t work , it is impossible . Their arguments are childish for me and based on both being egoists .. And this is why it ends with good sex because they relax , they think better and calm down ..Still , they know , we know , everybody knows that we will see this again and again and again…

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Yeah, she deserves him.

The door is just next room , her suitcases in the apartment ,she can always activate plan Bali and leave him behind and wonder the girl he lost  .. her dominance now and submission to the last sex session says a lot of what this man means for her .. that’s how I interpret the actions at least 😉