B7 - General Topic 2022 #10 (August / September)

1 minute ago, Keen Observer said:

Poor Paul, but he tries.  He obviously doesn't mind that she bates to make up for his lack of talent (which he doesn't have a monopoly on compared to the other guys you mentioned).  I guess that's true love.

Paul does what he knows to do , his gf likes it , as long as this happens between a couple it is all great ☺️ For us viewers and especially not the ones who wear “ blinkers “ , I think concerning sex is really poor quality and bad 😒 and sorry to whatever softcore or hardcore fans of these two , but I think few people can doubt this fact ( especially compared to whatever we see in the rest of the e apartments ) . But also Leora due to her lack of sexual experiences , she’s happy with the sessions .. 

Maybe women like her or kitty could watch this movie 😁😊

WWW.IMDB.COM

Good Luck to You, Leo Grande: Directed by Sophie Hyde. With Emma...

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

So the "neandertaler" got desperate enough to buy himself some pussy!

If it was a girl , they say that “ they paid her “ … now that it is a guy “ he paid her “ .. It can’t be that “ she paid him “ …

Or the most reasonable , they dated and they simply make a ONS or two people having fun .. whoever from these people fucks or gets fucked , it must be all “ paying services “ 😂🤣 Ok I guess . 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

Poor Paul, but he tries.  He obviously doesn't mind that she bates to make up for his lack of talent (which he doesn't have a monopoly on compared to the other guys you mentioned).  I guess that's true love.

I find it interesting that there is almost more discussion about Leora, and Paul here. Than there is of the tenants of this apartment !😁

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Tim (die fotograaf is) werkt samen met Kassandra

de blauwe ballen man is ineens fotograaf geworden wat een triest figuur is die tim nu samson een meisje heeft heeft hij niemand meer en probeert  het weer bij kassandra hihi

I see Samson has a friend staying with him. Someone who he is intimate with. A girlfriend relationship? It's too bad Samsons GF arrived after the departure of Loraine. Loraine is so friendly and chatty, I'm sure she could have whispered interesting tidbits and stories into Samson's GFs ear.  Girls love to share. Maybe Monica will tell the GF what a wonderful massage she received from Samson, and how Samson was not offended by Monica being topless. What a guy!

Let’s update and debrief / resume once again B7 ..We have a tenant called by the name of Ailey , she’s gone for more than 48 hours and her employer has no idea or wish to inform the paying customers how long she will be gone , if she quit or she’s on holidays with the airplane sign next to her ..RIDICULOUS continuation 😂🤣😂🤣

We have two of the most clever employees in the history of this site whi have  understood exactly what it takes so as to make a luxury and amazing quality life , not only they keep in inhabiting max residing in a luxurious villa but they also get  paid extra being RLC employees apart from tenants . They have little to zero interaction with the majority of their “ housemates “ and every month their bank salary increases ( well done and pure definition of how to make easy money - easy as for them the cameras now aren’t any particular obstacle ) , together with Leora , Nelly and Bogdan are the most clever tenants / residents RLC employees ever .. 

We then have a guy who brings a female guest at home and they fuck only to be “ buried “ of comments because he brought on cameras part of his private life ..it might slowly getting revealed that it was him who “ pushed away “ Loraine and nit the other way around 😉😏..

And we have another girl who is just wondering daily with eat / sleep / wake up / pool sunbathing / repeat and nobody but the other guy who resides in B7 seem to befriending her . Absent from most major events , locked in her room , another RLC discovery for this job 😂🤣

And then , the guy who likes the mentioned girl but in a weird way , despite getting advantage of the knowledge he has about the city that he now resides , he prefers staying at home , providing some male masturbation moment for the female members of this site or perhaps the gays who have a subscription ..

And this is B7 , RLC’s second biggest investment ..Let the conclusions being in each and everyone’s mind 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

I see Samson has a friend staying with him. Someone who he is intimate with. A girlfriend relationship? It's too bad Samsons GF arrived after the departure of Loraine. Loraine is so friendly and chatty, I'm sure she could have whispered interesting tidbits and stories into Samson's GFs ear.  Girls love to share. Maybe Monica will tell the GF what a wonderful massage she received from Samson, and how Samson was not offended by Monica being topless. What a guy!

RLC probably providing her to heal his broken heart with Loraine leaving.  The timing of her arrival is no coincidence.  

The friend of Samson is amazing in front of cameras , no shy or complex , totally adjusted and enjoying her times of both being watched and providing …in only some hours she has done / provided / offered to the viewers anything that Karen / Oks / Kassandra and Ailey haven’t done in nearly 3-3,5 months time or more .. 

Which of course shows either how not appropriate for this job the tenants are or how much RLC is in need of people who enjoy the cameras life and their presence in front of  them and trying to behave the most normal as possible .It is really unquestionable for me that a guest seems to enjoy all this without any actual benefits apart from free sleep and showering and the girls  mentioned feeling like they are obliged and pushing themselves being there .

Big kudos for Samson’s female guest , gorgeous and fantastic 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1