B7 - General Topic 2022 #10 (August / September)

il y a 4 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Je ne sais pas si elle faisait du mannequinat en dehors de RLC, elle n’a pas été vue comme la fille à photographier ou ayant cet intérêt même si elle pouvait vraiment le faire facilement.. Mais elle a adoré les spectacles qui leur ont donné beaucoup de bonus bien que pendant ce séjour ils étaient le moins jamais, mon avis est parce qu’elle est devenue triste et déprimée pendant près de 3 mois, elle aurait pu faire assez de spectacles ..

Quand tu parles de bonus...?? Peux-tu expliquer comment elle les perçoit? Et quels spectacles?

27 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Quand tu parles de bonus...?? Peux-tu expliquer comment elle les perçoit? Et quels spectacles?

Masturbations , massages , stereo masturbations ( girl / girl next to the other ) , these - at least in the past - were adding more money to the tenants .. current RLC bonus money is unknown ..

Pfff … Samson’s ex is one of the best ever female guests ever appeared on cameras .. I compare her only to the guests we have seen at Masha’s through the years and some who have appeared when the Russian apartments were online .. Will keep on praising the woman who finally UNLOCKED Samsons performances on cameras ( not with Loraine whose first thought was a sex show on cameras but then she surrendered ) and a guest who simply loves sex , she’s beautiful and of course , SHE KNOWS how to fuck and please a man .

Just now, Kkru394 said:

This is fun to watch.. Samson and GF are fooling around some on the 4.5  deck while a landscaper keeps going back and forth in the background

I wasn't sure if that was Boggy.  I thought Sammy was going to swallow her face there for a minute.

• Haha 1

On 9/1/2022 at 5:54 PM, ddhm said:

If it was a girl , they say that “ they paid her “ … now that it is a guy “ he paid her “ .. It can’t be that “ she paid him “ …

What are you ranting about? "got desperate enough to buy himself some pussy!" is correct grammar.