B7 - General Topic 2022 #10 (August / September)

Just now, ddhm said:

If they continue in this rhythm, it is obvious that the woman does it all , soon to have some anal action despite being a “ petite “ one like Marlene …But a woman really loving and enjoying sex it simply and only adds to the viewing experience and not just fucking because she has to or for the cameras ..I personally believe that the woman loves to be wathced and at the same time doesn’t give a flying fuck for the cameras when she’s fucked ..excellent combination ..

I wonder why they originally split up...Maybe their sex life was shit...😏

And for whoever speaks about Samson abilities , I can understand why they appreciate and praise Smith and Paul for the experience they have been / are giving to their ladies 😂🤣😂🤣😝

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I wonder why they originally split up...Maybe their sex life was shit...😏

Samson “ had to “ work for RLC perhaps 🤔 Their sex chemistry is incredibly visible and they both know their favorite positions and how to create pleasure towards one another ..

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think someone did that a while back...😏

Maybe Loraine wasn’t used in such tensed sex as she had a rather routine sex life with Anthony and Samson could turn her world upside down ..she stepped back as long as her bank account saw the right euros ..😂😂😆

il y a 3 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Peut-être que Loraine n’a pas été utilisée dans des relations sexuelles aussi tendues car elle avait une vie sexuelle plutôt routinière avec Anthony et Samson pourrait bouleverser son monde .. elle reculait tant que son compte bancaire voyait les bons euros.. 😂😂😆

Pourquoi?? Elle était mannequin?

10 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Pourquoi?? Elle était mannequin?

I don’t know if she was doing any modeling thing outside of RLC , she wasn’t seen like the girl to be photographed or having this interest even though she could really do that easily ..But she loved the shows which gave them lots of bonuses although during this stay they were the least ever , my opinion is because she got sad and depressed for almost 3 months , she might have done quite enough shows ..