B7 - General Topic 2022 #10 (August / September)

5 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Je ne sais pas si ce que vous dites et vrai, mais je peux vous dire que ma femme a des grosses lèvres naturelle en haut et en bas.
Maintenant, que vous posez la question, cela m'intrigue aussi, car j'aimerais savoir si cette proportionnalité est générale ou pas.

I don't know if what you're saying is true, but I can tell you that my wife has big natural lips up and down.
Now that you ask the question, it also intrigues me, because I would like to know if this proportionality is general or not.

I guess we can do our own due diligence and apply this theory on the RLC girls who are currently participating to confirm if the theory is right or wrong. Especially our sample will be around 25 girls or so. 

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Maybe it's just me, but is it normal for a person who brings his girlfriend in front of the cameras and fucks her a hundred times, I can question that she is his girlfriend

Maybe she is his sister.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Sergio said:

Maybe it's just me, but is it normal for a person who brings his girlfriend in front of the cameras and fucks her a hundred times, I can question that she is his girlfriend

Me too....I think he's just getting his money's worth.  Probably read the board, calling him Blue Balls.  He'll show us, won't he.