B7 - General Topic 2022 #10 (August / September)

20 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Samson's gf would look much better without those blown up lips. I don't why these girls think it makes them look better. 🙄

20 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Any physical alterations are a 👎 IMO...look at the state of Carla right now, she looks crippled 😬 I haven't witnessed 1 girl who looks better for it...in RLC or real real life 🥴

I have also been wondering for awhile why women do cosmetic work to make their lips bigger (such as Amira) until I read an article that was done by a group of researchers.

The article basically says that there are direct relationship between a woman's lips and her other lips downstairs (down there) 😉 If a woman's natural lips are small, this means that her other lips are also small and vice versa. So, I guess that all women who do cosmetic work to make their lips bigger know about this and they want to let men know that their other lips are big too 😉 ☺️

Do any CC members on here especially female members have any thought about this ?  I guess we can also look at the RLC girls who are current participants to confirm if this is true or not 😉 ☺️   

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I have also been wondering for awhile why women do cosmetic work to make their lips bigger (such as Amira) until I read an article that was done by a group of researchers.

The article basically says that there are direct relationship between a woman's lips and her other lips downstairs (down there) 😉 If a woman's natural lips are small, this means that her other lips are also small and vice versa. So, I guess that all women who do cosmetic work to make their lips bigger know about this and they want to let men know that their other lips are big too 😉 ☺️

Do any CC members on here especially female members have any thought about this ?    

Because a famous Instagram influencer did so they had to do it too.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Do any CC members on here especially female members have any thought about this ?  I guess we can also look at the RLC girls who are current participants to confirm if this is true or not 😉 ☺️   

Unfortunately if the girls deem their lips require enhancing to back this theory up, doesn't that mean their nether region lips are still small, so the guys will ultimately be disappointed when they touch base...:dodgy:

1 hour ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Je me demande aussi depuis un moment pourquoi les femmes font du travail cosmétique pour agrandir leurs lèvres (comme Amira) jusqu'à ce que je lise un article rédigé par un groupe de chercheurs.

L'article dit essentiellement qu'il existe une relation directe entre les lèvres d'une femme et ses autres lèvres en bas (en bas)  😉 Si les lèvres naturelles d'une femme sont petites, cela signifie que ses autres lèvres sont également petites et vice versa. Donc, je suppose que toutes les femmes qui font du travail cosmétique pour agrandir leurs lèvres le savent et elles veulent faire savoir aux hommes que leurs autres lèvres sont aussi grandes  😉  ☺️

Est-ce que des membres du CC ici, en particulier des membres féminins, ont une idée à ce sujet ? Je suppose que nous pouvons également regarder les filles RLC qui sont des participantes actuelles pour confirmer si cela est vrai ou non  😉  ☺️   

Je ne sais pas si ce que vous dites et vrai, mais je peux vous dire que ma femme a des grosses lèvres naturelle en haut et en bas.
Maintenant, que vous posez la question, cela m'intrigue aussi, car j'aimerais savoir si cette proportionnalité est générale ou pas.

I don't know if what you're saying is true, but I can tell you that my wife has big natural lips up and down.
Now that you ask the question, it also intrigues me, because I would like to know if this proportionality is general or not.

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Unfortunately if the girls deem their lips require enhancing to back this theory up, doesn't that mean their nether region lips are still small, so the guys will ultimately be disappointed when they touch base...:dodgy:

I guess you have a point here Naga. Maybe the girls are hoping that the guys won't be able to tell if their lips are natural or not.  You are right that the guys will be disappointed only and only if the guy and the woman will get laid and the lights are on and not like some of the RLC girls who miss up with the lights 😕 

I am not sure if there is a cosmetic surgery out there to make the other lips bigger too 🤔  I know there is a surgery to make the girl's rear bigger (or whatever you guys in Britain call it).  

• Upvote 1