B2 - General Topic 2022 #20 (August / September)

18 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe they will bring back Anna and Lona. 😏

I think That would be an excellent idea, along with Mila. I remember when Anna's man stayed for a week and he gave Lola a good old fashioned pussy pounding with Anna beside them. Then not long after, Lola's man stayed and he and Mila got together a couple of times and Mila pulled out the big butt plug on one of those occasions and was DP.

14 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

I think That would be an excellent idea, along with Mila. I remember when Anna's man stayed for a week and he gave Lola a good old fashioned pussy pounding with Anna beside them. Then not long after, Lola's man stayed and he and Mila got together a couple of times and Mila pulled out the big butt plug on one of those occasions and was DP.

I don't thing that Mila would join since she have a job now.

20 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

They do. When Kristy was in B4 they spend a long time together, even went on a night out and had fun.

Come on … one or twice or three times in - how long it is ? - 6-7 months now .. anyway , I know I am prejudiced for Alana , which I don’t like as she’s a gorgeous girl, but as I explained , I don’t like girls who don’t want to be there or feel like they have  an obligation as an employee and no passion .. But that’s how I see here and I know she has many fans and I respect and appreciate their admiration on her ..But how much instead of her I wish even Anna and Lola to remind of the recent long time participants or we had girls like Harley , Olivia and the ien and only Ulyana gone …