B4 - General Topic 2022 #56 (August)

5 minutes ago, henrik theis said:

y por qué Tweety es tan horrible ahora y Holly tan maravillosa. ¡Y a todos los hombres aquí parece gustarles Thor! ¡No lo entiendas!

Thor is an asshole but I won't say it too loudly because they'll say I'm jealous...😂

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, henrik theis said:

und warum ist Tweety jetzt so schrecklich und Holly so wunderbar. Und alle Männer hier scheinen Thor zu mögen! Verstehe es nicht!

Tröstet euch ! Es gibt bei allem immer noch eine schweigende Mehrheit ! Außerdem sind Meinungen im Forum nur eine sich ständig verändernde variable Größe  Heute so-morgen ganz anders. 

Man kann scherzhaft sagen : " Es bleibt alles ganz anders "

• Thanks 1

More and more blossoming from Zabava since the recent incident , laying down uncovered and naked , I wonder if we have ever witnessed that in B4 , I can’t remember for sure a moment in B1 ..Well done Zabava 😇

• Haha 1

Well she had my interest for a little while, but I see she has returned to Zabava we know best, the one that is ultra conservative, and really not much fun to watch. Now the Zaba that has been blossoming like beautiful flower she is has been hypnotic to watch. I keep waiting for the pedals of that beautiful flower to keep opening up.