B4 - General Topic 2022 #56 (August)

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Looks like Zaba got lucky.

Hmm…If that’s the case , then I have noticed a pattern on your posts .. Whenever Zabava does  something with a guy , Esmi looks rather unhappy or let’s say not “ thrilled “ , at least judging with the  post at B1’s topic about Esmi a bit earlier .. I remember you said something similar when she brought that guy giving him the blue balls in the master bedroom and also when she fucked on cameras some weeks ago .. For whatever matters , I think Zabava , despite not being as social as Marlene or open like her , she could also have the similar amount of adventures or even more than Marlene .. and if Esmi due to her possible “ man’s disappointment “ isn’t approving and in a way gets annoyed that her little sister enjoys her life , she should change it in her mind …😁

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Hmm…If that’s the case , then I have noticed a pattern on your posts .. Whenever Zabava does  something with a guy , Esmi looks rather unhappy or let’s say not “ thrilled “ , at least judging with the  post at B1’s topic about Esmi a bit earlier .. I remember you said something similar when she brought that guy giving him the blue bald in the master bedroom and also when she fucked on cameras some weeks ago .. For whatever matters , I think Zabava , despite not being as social as Marlene or open like her , she could also have the similar amount of adventures or even more than Marlene .. ask if Esmi due to her possible “ man’s disappointment “ isn’t approving and in a way gets annoyed that her little sister enjoys her life , she should change it in her mind …😁

I don't think that's the case. Many time Zaba "got lucky" at parties that Esmi was there and I Esmi didn't got upset. I think that Esmi is much more open minded than you thing. That time that Zaba brought a guy to B1 I think Esmi got upset because she had to sleep over at B2. And look happened before that. Esmi become friends with Bea and Kristy. 😅

25 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't think that's the case. Many time Zaba "got lucky" at parties that Esmi was there and I Esmi didn't got upset. I think that Esmi is much more open minded than you thing. That time that Zaba brought a guy to B1 I think Esmi got upset because she had to sleep over at B2. And look happened before that. Esmi become friends with Bea and Kristy. 😅

I do believe Esmi is really open minded , but I think she makes the mistake that nearly everyone does…She has limited the way she wants her life to be and live it due to the cameras . I think if she was off cameras , she would be even more active with daily routine life things , she would be “ searching “ for more activities , I can honestly think of Esmi as part of a big organization and in a managerial position in a big office at a 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday life and still enjoying her painting , her yoga , partying with colleagues and friends … but then there’s always this wild and unpredictable wild side of Esmi that has appeared really few times which indicates a girl that would have no boundaries if the environment was the suitable enough .. Esmi can be really naughty and sexual , she can get easily all the attention without even trying or doing it on purpose .. but as I have said , she daily thinks that she loves with the cameras as part of her life and I think her daily actions  are limited of what she really wants to do things and now she wants to be ,still , she managed to be one of the most genuine and original RLC employees 😇

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I do believe Esmi is really open minded , but I think she makes the mistake that nearly everyone does…She has limited the way she wants her life to be and live it due to the cameras . I think if she was off cameras , she would be even more active with daily routine life things , she would be “ searching “ for more activities , I can honestly think of Esmi as part of a big organization and in a managerial position in a big office at a 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday life and still enjoying her painting , her yoga , partying with colleagues and friends … but then there’s always this wild and unpredictable wild side of Esmi that has appeared really few times which indicates a girl that would have no boundaries if the environment was the suitable enough .. Esmi can be really naughty and sexual , she can get easily all the attention without even trying or doing it on purpose .. but as I have said , she daily thinks that she loves with the cameras as part of her life and I think her daily actions  are limited of what she really wants to do things and now she wants to be ,still , she managed to be one of the most genuine and original RLC employees 😇

I don't view Esmi that way. She could do all that off cam and I think she did only a few times. To me Esmi isn't looking for adventure and that is part of her nature. Not all women are looking for sex every time with anyone. To me it looks like Esmi is in search for someone that she can have a connection and she can't find it. As much as Esmi is a sensual women, and that we can watch almost daily, she is also a romantic. Just listen to the songs that she's always playing. 

• Upvote 1

Tweety  wondering the Barcelona apartments like no other tenant before , there have been so many girls but going in and out anytime ,anywhere , the privileges she and during her first stay and before going on long holidays ( master villa  bedroom tenant ) till she was rehired , I don’t know if she has a really big connection with any RLC high personnel 😁

ont pensé que les deux garces se sont disputées ,aucun mot a vingt de la part de lorraine ,se n'est qu'un juste retour des choses.elles ont foutu la merde avec RADI maintenant a leur tour de savoir se qu'est d 'être ignorée.elle va surement atterrir a B7

il y a 8 minutes, pajero a dit :

les valises de vingt sont dans la chambre de holly

il y a 8 minutes, pajero a dit :

les valises de vingt sont dans la chambre de holly

Elle s'est engueulée cette nuit avec Lorraine et a quitté B4 , même pas dit au revoir ce midi

et elle cherche un autre refuge