B4 - General Topic 2022 #56 (August)

il y a 5 minutes, ddhm a dit :

I make my “ devil “thinking 😁 theories and thoughts that perhaps Loraine can mentor Esmi to slowly reach a level that she won’t hesitate for anything in front of the cameras .Both girls are gorgeous but it is very weird this sudden “ embrace “ from Loraine to Esmi - especially after so many months together in Barcelona - and at the same time from Monica to Zabava .

I praise the fact that they spend  time together , both single , they can flirt , date , so many things ..But I can’t praise seeing Loraine “ learning “ Esmi hiding from cameras for whatever reason , if they wish having a private talk , Loraine knows dozens of ways to do it on cameras .If it all has to do with Esmi being sad and Loraine comforting her , I still don’t get it why it should be off cameras as well ..In any case , there are reasons that Loraine has a bad reputation for “ staging “ things , as I said , I hope Esmi can absorb the positive things from  Loraine the Mentor and not have herself dragged from the archmanipulator Loraine ..

Loraine does not accept competition, so from a moment of weakness of Esmi, she is in the process of establishing her domination, with the help of her alternative tobaccos.

20 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Yep. Esmi is crying in the garage. So it was something really serious

I can understand wanting to hide the real sad emotions , on the other hand , as we see people laughing and having fun , a viewer can get even more attached with a particular girl seeing her also at the sad times . Of course , it is the tenant that decides the cameras approach in such situations , but i think we all felt for Zabava when she was crying when the war started , Esmi always managed to be the tough one and “ protecting “ her emotions on cameras despite of course showing some times being sad or others extremely happy .

Anyway , it is a complicated  talk , maybe my problem is that I am not used by this current Esmi’s reaction and I am caught on surprise .

1 minute ago, moules said:

You have a very good audio feed if you can hear crying in the office.  Cam 2-9.

Only with the door open. I can hear that they are talking but I can't differentiate the words. My ears a pretty good and I use headphones.

4 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

Loraine does not accept competition, so from a moment of weakness of Esmi, she is in the process of establishing her domination, with the help of her alternative tobaccos.

I consider Esmi a very clever person , I will really watching with interest this all of a sudden “ new friendship “…

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can understand wanting to hide the real sad emotions , on the other hand , as we see people laughing and having fun , a viewer can get even more attached with a particular girl seeing her also at the sad times . Of course , it is the tenant that decides the cameras approach in such situations , but 8 think we all felt for Zabava when she was crying when the war started , Esmi always managed to be the tough one and “ protecting “ her emotions on cameras despite of course showing some times being sad or others extremely happy .

Anyway , it is a complicated  talk , maybe my problem is that I am not used by this current Esmi’s reaction and I am caught on surprise .

I agree with you. I think we should watch them on their highest high and in their lowest low. Specially her fans. 

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I find it odd because you had the same arch of thought in June when Esmi also spender a lot of time with Loraine. 🤣

Let’s say that the majority knows Loraine’s manipulative actions for cameras viewership 🤣😆

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I agree with you. I think we should watch them on their highest high and in their lowest low. Specially her fans. 

Especially when Esmi knows that it has been her way of being on cameras that made her so popular and kind of different than the rest of the girls .  

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Let’s say that the majority knows Loraine’s manipulative actions for cameras viewership 🤣😆

I know that and in June and now I was against this friendship and you were in favor, until you weren't anymore. 😵

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

In any case , when we complained really much about Loraine and the STUPIDITY of sex under the  covers with Samson , Loraine immediately “ fixed “ it 😂🤣 Let’s see the reactions now .. 

Just now, ddhm said:

In any case , when we complained really much about Loraine and the STUPIDITY of sex under the  covers with Samson , Loraine immediately “ fixed “ it 😂🤣 Let’s see the reactions now .. 

Because it was in her favor. 🤣