B4 - General Topic 2022 #56 (August)

23 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

Je pense qu'il est temps pour Loraine de partir. Elle n'est pas heureuse et la maison lui manque probablement. Zabava devrait peut-être y aller aussi et emmener la pire fille de RLC avec elle, Alana.  

il est plus que temps qu'elle parte. la moldavie a tellement besoin d'elle??????

1 hour ago, pajero said:

twenty's suitcases are in holly's room

When Tweety first arrived in B4 with luggage I thought she was returning from a trip. Now I see all her luggage in B5, and I am thinking Tweety has no place to live otherwise she would have taken her luggage home. 

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi is there but no Zaba?

Esmi is in B-4, but honestly I don't think anyone really cares anymore. She has got so use to paychecks and easy living in Beautiful Barcelona, and could care less about her fanbase or the RLC project. This is why I have not been paying any attention to her lately. I believe it is time for a reboot in the B-1 master bedroom, this is the prime bedroom and historically one of the best to watch. I cant say that now and that is why there needs to be a change in occupancy. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi is crying for real in the kitchen. 😥

do you not think that perhaps, a woman in her thirties has some doubts about the life she is leading, perhaps some remorse, perhaps it is not the life she hoped for

• Like 1