Martina & Alberto - 2022 #19

Noldus

30 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

I wonders if they are able to find the door to go out ....😆

ok the find the door and the night is beginning.

They have all the drink they need but I don't think they can go far in a straight line...

P.S. Martina don't forget the pills !

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, BubbaG said:

That brings up a question. Who's apartment is it anyway

I would imagine it was for both of them.  They both benefit from the salary and a free apartment. There relationship is not as good as it once was. Alberto may get a suck and a fuck but any other time it's shown she wants very little to do with him.  It's all party, drinking and drugs. It will catch up to her eventually.  I have an opening in the archives for them.   

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I would imagine it was for both of them.  They both benefit from the salary and a free apartment. There relationship is not as good as it once was. Alberto may get a suck and a fuck but any other time it's shown she wants very little to do with him.  It's all party, drinking and drugs. It will catch up to her eventually.  I have an opening in the archives for them.   

glad she spent all that effort on her classes just to want to party almost every night since,God forbid any future employer digging into her social media Oh you have sex on the internet for a living and like to party till 8am lol

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

glad she spent all that effort on her classes just to want to party almost every night since,God forbid any future employer digging into her social media Oh you have sex on the internet for a living and like to party till 8am lol

I don't think her Resume will be that extensive.   :biggrin:

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Thanks

• Upvote 1

Alberto is up and no Martina. Gonna be another peck on the forehead an all is forgiven I guess. Alberto said WTF to the bottles??? Not much different to the bags on the couch.  Al you should have nailed that Gal when you had a chance, it wasn't all that late either.

I think I would turn those bottles upside down in the sink. Might even put the bags outside the door, along with one for her. She could always go yo Nelly's. LOL   Not really, Just upset with her actions. The girl can't help it.

OBTW you can come home now if you can walk. He's gone.

She and party of two must have been standing around the corner till he left, came in 05:47 minutes after he left. What a coincidence and WTF

Looks like they are staying for a while. Guest bed room for big gal and sofa for him???

• Like 1