Martina & Alberto - 2022 #19

Noldus

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

I am so impressed.  Congratulatios, you are such a provoker/  Good luck.  LOL 

You know me : Just keep doing the right thing done  LOL

P.S. Do you catch it ?

15 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Yeah, the top definitely shows under-boob and gives VERY easy access to them.  She bought that for the Medusa concert she went to, but got cancelled due to a major weather incident that killed someone and hurt a lot of people.  She was showing Alberto just how accessible the girls are in that top before they left this afternoon. 

Wow that "top" ....it leaves no doubt about the intentions of those who wear it. I imagine man will have trouble to look in your eye when you talk to them with that outfit...LOL

It is very beautiful but the consequences depend a lot about people around you at that moment...woman point of view...just to say 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

LOL Same old stuff, write something new for a change, please ! We are not in 2018....😉

unless they are actually going out with her nobody knows what she does for a fact ,and the guys that say they know she is a saint have blinders on and refuse to believe anything that ruins the image of her they have in their minds,they remind me of these guys that everyone is telling them their woman is cheating but they never believe them because their woman would never do such a thing 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

You know me : Just keep doing the right thing done  LOL

P.S. Do you catch it ?

I think it's rather pathetic that you have to "provoke" others to get the right information. This is frankly pretty sick and says a lot about the behavior of some here. I can still remember the times when translators like Emnv and Omedo regularly provided information here for all. But understand them well if they tend to withdraw because they are mostly more than questioned by some here. Why should they throw pearls in front of pigs? The argument that they often only show parts and then only positive things is nonsense. Those who criticize them always give the same crap here in the forum. Every translation involves the translator's thoughts, but anyone who is reasonably sane can interpret it. The rest are hopelessly trapped in their fantasies anyway and want it that way too. The translators aren't prophets or gods who are always right, but they certainly help to understand things better, so we should be grateful for any hints they give, whether we like them or not.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Adalbert said:

I think it's rather pathetic that you have to "provoke" others to get the right information. This is frankly pretty sick and says a lot about the behavior of some here. I can still remember the times when translators like Emnv and Omedo regularly provided information here for all. But understand them well if they tend to withdraw because they are mostly more than questioned by some here. Why should they throw pearls in front of pigs? The argument that they often only show parts and then only positive things is nonsense. Those who criticize them always give the same crap here in the forum. Every translation involves the translator's thoughts, but anyone who is reasonably sane can interpret it. The rest are hopelessly trapped in their fantasies anyway and want it that way too. The translators aren't prophets or gods who are always right, but they certainly help to understand things better, so we should be grateful for any hints they give, whether we like them or not.

Let do a bullet lists for you (it's easier to understand 😄:

• @Emmv and @Omedo are good people, they have not withdraw, they are still there, Hello guys !
  • " throw pearls in front of pigs" it only apply to you "Dumb and Dumber" but you're the one who says it to yourself but you must remember when your female teacher at school told you to think before you open your mouth 😊
  • "the same crap here in the forum" again, it only apply to you "Dumb and Dumber" but you're the one who says it to yourself but you must remember when your female teacher at school told you to think before you open your mouth 😊
  • " anyone who is reasonably sane can interpret it", that's exactly what we do and we argue to validate the information, remember, in life you don't have the choice to have an analytical and critical mind (constructive) because otherwise, you'll be screwed (there some many example today in this world)..so please don't screwed yourself 😄
  • "trapped in their fantasies" don't forget, the forum is a place to present scenarios of what is  happening, what can happen and have fun putting some fantasy in it, this is the main purpose of the forum. Strange that after so many years on the forum, Dumb and Dumber you didn't realize that 😄
  •  "translators aren't prophets or gods who are always right," yes but don't forget that when you present a statement, there can always be a debate around it and that's normal

Have you noticed that my writing state is 'calm and positive' in order to have a constructive exchange (with a little bit of sarcasm to have a little fun 😊) ? I'm sure that most of the participants share my impression....do you see that I write "most", it mean that some will not be agree and that ok.

Have fun by giving pleasure to others...however, beware of the interpretation of this sentence LOL 😜 (I'm a woman, I must be aware on my writing...🤔)  

So let go back to Martina and Alberto and Taco and the fish tank to have fun ! Do you agree with this ? Again I'm sure that most of the participants want that.

• Sad 1

🤣😁 

nice answer in the common way without anything really astonishing new thing.

Keep going with Dumb and Dumber, I don't mind, I know who it's from and that you can't think of anything else... It's a shame, we have to be satisfied with that, there's probably nothing more that can be done, but it's better than nothing.😉

throw pearls in front of pigs" it only apply to you "Dumb and Dumber" but you're the one who says it to yourself but you must remember when your female teacher at school told you to think before you open your mouth 😊 -> Think this compliment can given fully back to you....you might have missed this also when your (female/male) teacher has teached this...😁

"the same crap here in the forum" again, it only apply to you "Dumb and Dumber" but you're the one who says it to yourself but you must remember when your female teacher at school told you to think before you open your mouth 😊 -> exactly entless repeat after repeat...😉

" anyone who is reasonably sane can interpret it", that's exactly what we do and we argue to validate the information, remember, in life you don't have the choice to have an analytical and critical mind (constructive) because otherwise, you'll be screwed (there some many example today in this world)..so please don't screwed yourself 😄 -> I didn't mean anything else but apparently you don't understand everything after all...

"trapped in their fantasies" don't forget, the forum is a place to present scenarios of what is  happening, what can happen and have fun putting some fantasy in it, this is the main purpose of the forum. Strange that after so many years on the forum, Dumb and Dumber you didn't realize that 😄-> I'm sure you can't argue about what's fun for someone e.g. for a murder it is fun to kill other people. good that you after such a short time already understood the whole purpose of the forum. However, it may also be that the purpose of the forum is different for the members. But that's hard for a narcissist to understand 🤭

"translators aren't prophets or gods who are always right," yes but don't forget that when you present a statement, there can always be a debate around it and that's normal  ->🤔 Never said discussion wasn't allowed think you didn't get it, unfortunately as so often...😥

Have fun by giving pleasure to others...however, beware of the interpretation of this sentence LOL 😜 (I'm a woman, I must be aware on my writing...🤔 LOL 🤣 you are fully right since if someone who names herself Girlsfun2 says such a sentence it really might be misinterpretated in my country since your name might be used her often for a women sextoy..🤣

The only thing which can be seen here and you proof it serveral times with your posts, is that you are a big narcissist. Might be necessary that you look up whatit means in detail. I'm really wondering that a so beautiful and smart women as you always tell that you are , not have other things to do than spending time here in this forum.🤔 Also we cannot be sure about if someone is female or male in this forum you can be here whoever you want to be.

You will forgive me if I simply copy the paragraph as it also fits for my post (I also mark it as a copy from GF2 post). "Have you noticed that my writing state is 'calm and positive' in order to have a constructive exchange (with a little bit of sarcasm to have a little fun 😊) ? I'm sure that most of the participants share my impression....do you see that I write "most", it mean that some will not be agree and that ok.".😉

Have your kind of funwhatever this means 🤣

1 hour ago, girlsfun2 said:

Let do a bullet lists for you (it's easier to understand 😄:

• @Emmv and @Omedo are good people, they have not withdraw, they are still there, Hello guys !
  • " throw pearls in front of pigs" it only apply to you "Dumb and Dumber" but you're the one who says it to yourself but you must remember when your female teacher at school told you to think before you open your mouth 😊
  • "the same crap here in the forum" again, it only apply to you "Dumb and Dumber" but you're the one who says it to yourself but you must remember when your female teacher at school told you to think before you open your mouth 😊
  • " anyone who is reasonably sane can interpret it", that's exactly what we do and we argue to validate the information, remember, in life you don't have the choice to have an analytical and critical mind (constructive) because otherwise, you'll be screwed (there some many example today in this world)..so please don't screwed yourself 😄
  • "trapped in their fantasies" don't forget, the forum is a place to present scenarios of what is  happening, what can happen and have fun putting some fantasy in it, this is the main purpose of the forum. Strange that after so many years on the forum, Dumb and Dumber you didn't realize that 😄
  •  "translators aren't prophets or gods who are always right," yes but don't forget that when you present a statement, there can always be a debate around it and that's normal

Have you noticed that my writing state is 'calm and positive' in order to have a constructive exchange (with a little bit of sarcasm to have a little fun 😊) ? I'm sure that most of the participants share my impression....do you see that I write "most", it mean that some will not be agree and that ok.

Have fun by giving pleasure to others...however, beware of the interpretation of this sentence LOL 😜 (I'm a woman, I must be aware on my writing...🤔)  

So let go back to Martina and Alberto and Taco and the fish tank to have fun ! Do you agree with this ? Again I'm sure that most of the participants want that.

Hi GF2

Calling us derogatory names is not "calm and positive" nor is it a "constructive exchange".   

By the way, you are entitled to give your opinions on this forum, no matter how odd and long winded they may be.  You can repeat them as often as you want which seems to comfort you.

I have a big heart and I forgive you.  Now we should get on with loving Alberto and Martina.

By the way what does LOL mean except "Lots of Love"?  Do you as a woman have a special meaning for LOL (that you are aware on your writing....)? 

• Haha 1